S̾-5̾

[N͓̽o͓̽t͓̽ e͓̽d͓̽i͓̽t͓̽e͓̽d͓̽, g͓̽r͓̽a͓̽m͓̽m͓̽a͓̽r͓̽ ]

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

ɆⱠ₵ⱧØⱤ ₱Ø₣:

Thankfully I was able to save small Daniel yesterday at night from Zack. I should learn how to fight a little more, a month until Alade comes back, shit I miss him, whatever......

I will act like I never thought that that......

I was walking to school, I saw Daniel in front of me. I ran up to him and pull him into a hug, he looked surprise at my hug his reactions are the best hehe

"Danny!" I say hugging him a little more tight and then pulling away, I fixed his clothes where I had hug him before.

"Good morning, Daniel" I say again walking next to him.

"Good morning Mel" he replied back walking next to me.

We go in, and whisper were heard everywhere. Maybe I am the only one uncomfortable about feeling people whisper of how you look. Yeah probably just me........

"Suddenly this prick beat him up!" someone say as well enter the classroom. What are they talking about now huh....."He flipped his lid" saw another one of them.

"I took a picture to ensure he stays quiet" say one boy that was seated by the window with Zoe, "What picture?" Zoe ask. I mad my way to Jay and Daniel made his way to the seat next to Zack.

"Stop it, you think I am proud of hitting that pig?" Zack say, why he did hit small Daniel? I thought..... He did when I leave didn't he...... How pathetic of you Zack...... And I used to thought more highly of you, guess you are a piece of shit after all......

"You wanna see it or no hehe" say the one next to boy on the window. "Ooh hi, Daniel!" say Zoe this time, that girl is kind of annoying. "Come here! He has something funny to show us! " she continues talking.