- 𝟎𝟒𝟕

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

"hey handsome," i said to elijah as i walked into our bedroom.

"wassup baby, when you get in?" he asked me and set his things aside so he could greet me.

"just now, how was work?" i asked him as we parted from our hug and short kiss.

"nothin new, but i'm on edge about cory." he told me.

"what happen?" i asked while going to take off my makeup.

"that's the thing, i don't know what happened or what's happening. she been showing up late and walking from the school, i know she ain't had nobody to come get her." he said.

"she don't even argue with quincy no more." he added on and i raised my eyebrow.

"that's new, but i had a feeling something was up when we dropped her off home that day. you gonna do something?" i said.

"i ain't really get that far." he said and scratched his head.

"but i been reading her journal entries and i know for certain something is goin on." he said.

"can i see?" i asked.

he made a face, "now you know i can't do that."

"it was worth a shot," i shrugged.

"anyways you'll figure it out, you always do." i told him.

"hopefully it's soon," he mumbled.

"you can call mama t, she always knows what to do." i suggested.

"that's true, but i'll figure it out like you said." he said and nodded to himself.

"well wanna hear some good news?" i asked.

"go for it," he told me.

"carti and dee made up, he's finally back home and the baby is doing well." i said.

"good cause i was bout tired a you tellin me about carti cryin a river." he said.

"uhh not too much on the bestie." i said and gave him five to the face.