- ???

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙺𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚜↳ 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚊

𝙺𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚜
↳ 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚊

"hey mama," i said and kissed her cheek.

"hi tt," i said to tt troy who gave me a small hug.

"wassup?" i asked them as i noticed the look on tt troy's face.

"don't worry about it." mama told me.

"oh kay." i muttered and left the kitchen, well sort of because i wanted to be nosey.

i stood outside the small entry way and listened in.

"him and diamonte haven't said a word since that whole thing with indianna and ta be honest, whit, i'm scared." tt troy said.

"lemme go call mook," i said lowly to myself and ran quickly to my room.

i pressed her contact and waited for the facetime call to connect.

"hey girl, hey!" she said and waved.

"hi mooky bear, you got yo airpods in?" i asked her.

"yes ma'am, you finna talk about that stankin boyfriend a yours?" she questioned.

"bye cause quan ain't stank, anyways spill the tea bitch." i said and titled my head.

"what tea?" she asked.

"so ain't nothin goin on?" i asked.

"um not really, my daddy been real distant though and bubby." she told me.

"tt troy over here, i think that's what her and my mama talkin about." i said.

"probably so, them two like two peas in a pod. anyways it's been like two weeks and my daddy ain't said a word. like this mornin he woke me up and didn't say nothin ta me like sir where's my usual "good mornin stink" or what not?" she went on.

"my daddy don't even wake me up, his old ass." i grumbled.

"still can't believe they named him gerald, what was yo granny nem thinkin." she said and laughed.

"you know what? kiss my ass," i said and rolled my eyes.

"anyways, bubby hasn't said much neither. santana's real worried about him and dee cause you know they real close." she said and shrugged.