- ???

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"so what do you think?" haley, the relator asked me and i shrugged.

"ion really feelin this one, i liked the second house better." i told her and she nodded.

"perfect, um do you need time to figure out your decision or are you sure that the second home is the one you want?" she asked.

"i'm sure." i told her.

"great, we can head back to the office and get everything situated." she said and walked outside.

"what's so bad about this one?" mama asked me.

"too close, the second one is more private and ain't too much people my age round thea so it won't be so loud." i said.

"that's understandable, but come on cause we don't want this lady waitin forever." she said and gestured for me to start walking.

today i was looking for a house, just something decent enough for me, myself, and i. of course with additions for mook nem but i just need more space and that expensive ass apartment ain't cutting it no more.

the amount i pay for rent could be used to buy a house, so why not? hopefully i can move in as soon as possible preferably before we go to savannah or as soon as we come back.

"you talk ta your daddy?" mama asked me.

"that's yo husband ain't it? you talk ta him?" i resorted.

"obviously not if i'm askin you, i ain't talk ta him since we left the house." she said and grabbed her phone from the cup holder.

"this him now." she answered it and put it on speaker.

"so ya'll ain't wanna include me? tuh i got some fa ya'll." he fussed.

"you couldn't say hey baby ya'll good? or nothin? don't play wimme diamonte." she fussed back and he sucked his teeth.

these two really irk my nerves, they most loving but bipolar married couple i'd ever met. one minute they was all lovey dovey then they would start arguing about something stupid.

"anyways you was asleep when i told you i was leavin, you told me take the money from the dresser and turned yo stankin ass back over." mama told him and rolled her eyes.