chapter 12:- care and love

Start from the beginning

Christina was looking out of the window. It was 1 am but she couldn't sleep. She was just thinking about the incident. She had been through a tough past or we could say that she didn't remember it. She was told that she went through an accident and due to this,  she lost her past memories. She didn't even remember her mom. Slowly and steadily, she started recovering from it and then suddenly this marriage going came out. She never knew she would have to deal so many things.

As she was looking outside, one of the guards noticed  her. ignoring him, she took out her diary and started writing. Pouring out her feelings in the diary, she kept in it in the drawer. She wanted to share it with someone but the only person who she used to share with was her mom which wasn't here. The second person she remembered was Aidan but disturbing him so late was not a good idea.

After few minutes, she heard a knock on the door.She turned around to see Aidan coming towards her and sitting on the bed.

"come and sit princess."

She walked towards the bed and sat next to him

"tell me what do you want to share?"

"H-how did you-"

"I am the eldest my dear. I have taken care of my four younger brothers so it's obvious for me to guess."

"I don't how to share?"

"just tell me I will listen to you."

she told everything to Aidan. He just looked at her and smiled.

"it's okay Christina. You need to face many things in life. You need to be strong enough to take all these things."

 "I know b-but."

her voice cracked at the end showing that she was about to shed off her tears again.

"come here."

He opened his arms gesturing for her to hug. She wrapped her hands around his waist and hugged him. For the first time in her life, she experienced the feeling. A feeling to hug your sibling.

"you know when Justin was of your age he had experienced the same thing. He had a best friend. They both were very close and would hang out a lot but one day he found that his best friend was using him just to get his girlfriend back. He was so heartbroken that he didn't eat for many days. He would never come out of the room. That day I realized what was the feeling of an elder brother. I always stayed by his side and then he moved on. So I hope you also understood what I meant to say right?

"yes I understood"

"that's like a good girl. Go and sleep. You need to wake up tomorrow" for school...

"good night"

"good night princess."

Next morning

Christina pov

I woke up in the morning and did my morning routine, as I went downstairs I saw all my brothers wearing casual outfits It didn't look as if they were going to University.

"good morning everyone"

"good morning princess. How are you now?"

"I am fine but where are you guys going?"

"well that's a surprise for you. Go and change your uniform.", Lucas said pushing her back to the room.

"but I need to go to school."

"I got a message that today is off so we thought to go outside and have fun."

"where are we going?"

"have patience. You will get to know about it. till then, go and change."

"okay but why didn't you tell me before, I wasted my precious time in getting ready and now I need to change again"

"stop pouting and go change fast."

Time skip

I was sitting inside the car while my eyes were covered . I don't even know where am I. Suddenly someone held my wrist and asked me to come outside.

"Come outside. We have reached."

"Can you tell now where we are??

"just 5 more minutes."

"ughhhhh okay!"

Justin held her hand to support her and they all went outside the car, after a walk of 5 minutes, they opened the cloth from her eyes. As she opened her eyes, she was stupefied

To be continued...