Chapter 14

Y/N's POV:
It's been more than a week since the convenience store incident, Jungkook has been avoiding me for God knows what the reason is. I tried to talk to him but he just acts as if I'm invisible.

It's the weekend and he's been in his room for the entire time. I make some lunch hoping it'll lighten up the mood.

I knock on the door of his bedroom waiting patiently for his reply which I didn't get. "Kookieyaa food is ready... Let's eat I'm hungry!!" I again knock on the door earning a loud running sound from the room. What the hell is he doing??? "I'm coming in" with that I slowly open the door only to find him sleeping in a weird position.

If he's been sleeping the whole time then who's the one running around just now?? I gently shook his body, trying to wake him up but it was all in vain

If he's been sleeping the whole time then who's the one running around just now?? I gently shook his body, trying to wake him up but it was all in vain. "Jungkookah the food is getting cold wake up" I'm literally dragging him at this point. How can a person sleep like this- Wait!!!! He's not asleep!! He's acting as if he's sleeping that's why he's not waking up!! "Oh, should I go through his phone and text Yoongi" I purposely say that out loud... "Okay I'll text him that Jungkookie loves him and he missed cuddling with him". He shot up his head making a very funny face which makes me die of laughter. 

"What the

"What the.... are you okay??" I held my stomach and laugh at how he's acting. He didn't respond to anything and was about to go back to sleep again "Okay okay! I was just joking... let's just go and eat. I promise I won't question anything". He drags his body lazily exiting his room as if a child scolded by his mother.

"Wow!" he exclaimed as soon as he sat down at the dining table. "When did you prepare all this! This looks delicious" he sounded like a little kid which makes me smile brightly.

"Eat alot" I said as we started digging in...