Chapter 12

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I drove home and walk inside my room slamming the door. How could he choose Y/n over me! Actually, I'm shocked by Yoongi hyung's behavior. Yoongi is known to be a living rock amongst us, he rarely ever express anything.
Knock! Knock!! A knock came on my room door "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I shouted.  The door slowly opens and Y/n peek inside "Ummm J-Jungkook can I c-come in?" Wtf does she want now
"Why would I allow you to come in? Is there a reason?" I asked turning towards her. "U-umm I j-just want to clean your w-wound" I didn't even realize that my lips are bleeding until she told me. I hissed as I touch it "N-no don't touch" she rushed towards me guiding me to sit down.

I don't know what had happened to me, I just let her do whatever she wants

She slowly started cleaning my wound and apply medicine. I hissed again in pain "sorry sorry... I'm so sorry..." She apologizes continuously "why are you sorry for?" I tried my best to stay calm. She just stays silent and applies a bandage, after that she put an ice pack on my bruised face looking at me with full of worried eyes.
I just stared at her silently, I don't understand what I'm feeling right now, why am I thinking of protecting her.... I hate her, don't I? But why? Why do I hate her so much? All she did was take care of me and I just torture her in return...
No, I shouldn't be feeling like this I hate her and that's it. I push her slightly trying to brush away my thoughts "go away". She stood up and walk out of my room deliberately.

Y/N'S POV:

It's my fault. I make Jungkook suffer, I make them fight, I make them hate each other. Did I just ruin their friendship??
I shouldn't have told anything to Yoongi. I just.... Hmmm it's all my fault. I deserve to be treated like this... I don't even bother to change my dress I just flop myself onto the couch thinking about how to solve the situation. I'm so tired mentally everything is so frustrating how can I make mistakes in every step. I just sigh and close my eyes feeling exhausted from everything and slowly drift off to dreamland.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I woke up groaning, oh God my jaw hurts Yoongi hyung hmmm... why do you have to punch me so hard. I wash up and get ready for work, as I walk out of my room, I saw Y/n sleeping on the couch. She didn't even change her dress what the!! No breakfast!! 

I shook her lightly, she groans and turns the other side, and falls from the couch with a loud thud. So clumsy I can't help but smile at her clumsiness "what! who is it!!" she hurriedly raised and jump up at the couch in a defensive action. That's it, I burst out laughing at her posture omg it's so hilarious what is she doing.

" Oh Jungkook where are you going?" it's her first time not stuttering and I loved it "What! are you okay did you hit your head or something?" I said still laughing and walking toward the kitchen to make breakfast "What time is it omgg THE FU*K-.... oops sorry hehe" what happen to her hahaha she even cursed, this is interesting hmm "no-no Kookie I'll make it" she said running towards the kitchen, wait did she just call me by my nickname...  cute "STOP!!! sit there!! I'm almost done" I stopped her from coming any further. I make a simple breakfast and set to where Y/n was sitting for her and me, she looked at me surprised.

 I make a simple breakfast and set to where Y/n was sitting for her and me, she looked at me surprised

"Here have some" I said as I start munching down my food.  Buzz buzz.... my phone vibrate, it was a text from Jimin ["Let's talk"  ] what does he wanna talk about... oh god I'm late....

(AT WORK)

I reach my office and ask Jimin to come to my workplace.

Knock knock!! "Come in" I yelled as I type my computer "Kook are you free" it was Jimin hyung. "Yeah Yeah hyung. Actually, I was waiting for you, Come have a sit" I said walking towards my couch.

"Kook you know why I'm here right" he started "Yeah I know" was the only thing I said. "Why do you hate her so much?" I don't know hyung, I wanted to say this but I just stay silent. "Kook listen... I don't know what's in your mind but one thing is true... you are not being yourself. You can't even hurt an ant" he's right I myself don't even know how I changed so much "Jungkook, look at her in a positive way, how she endures everything that you did...  she's literally an angel Kook.. We've done a very horrible thing to her which I can never forgive or forget myself but yet she forgives us" hearing him I realized how awful I am, I know I've done horrible stuff to her but I never realized I've gone this far. " Jungkook try apologizing to her okay" he pats my shoulder and walks out of my office leaving me drowning in my own thoughts of regrets.

 " Jungkook try apologizing to her okay" he pats my shoulder and walks out of my office leaving me drowning in my own thoughts of regrets

*****************************************

How's the story guys??? Are you guys enjoying it??