Wedding Day [Special]

Start from the beginning

"Obviously the bride is going to look the best! I just wanna look better than your crusty ass." Makki said as he turned his head back to the mirror.

"WHA- EXCUSE ME-" Toru said before Mattsun put his hand on his mouth.

"We do not want a fight happening before the wedding. Calm down, Toru. You don't want to ruin your look right?" Mattsun said as he lowered his hand down. Toru turned his head to Mattsun and nodded.

"You're right! I have to keep looking good!" Oikawa said as he then got up from the couch he and Mattsun are sitting in and walked over to the mirror where Makki was looking at himself. Toru then checked himself and got a brush to fix his 'so messy' hair.

Mattsun sighed at the two.

As the guest were all sitting down, waiting for the wedding to started, Oikawa was very nervous. You could see his panicked face. Mattsun and Makki as his best men noticed his worried expression.

"Yo, Oikawa!" Makki whispered. Oikawa heard him and looked behind him.

"W-what?" Oikawa whispered back.

"Calm your ass down." Makki said. Oikawa stiffened.

"W-wha- whatttt! What are you talking about?" Oikawa asked nervously. Makki looked at him as if he thought he was stupid.

"Bitch. I can see it on your face." Makki said. Oikawa gulped. Mattsun then raised his hand and put it on Oikawa's shoulder. Oikawa flinched at the sudden touch.

"Calm down, kawa. Everything is going to be fine. You practiced your vows right? And even if you didn't, you don't need to remember it. Just say what comes to mind about how and why you love Hajime." Mattsun said with a smile. Oikawa smiled back.

"Thanks.." Oikawa said as he slowly looked in front of him again. Mattsun then put his hand down. Makki crossed his arms.

"I bet he's gonna piss himself." Makki said then softly evilly laughed. Mattsun then softly hit his fiancé's arm.

"Don't jinx him!" Mattsun whispered back. Makki then sticked his tongue out like a little kid.

Oikawa was still a bit nervous and scared even after Mattsun's little talk.

After a bit.

Everyone heard something coming. They all looked behind then stood up. Makki and Mattsun noticed and turned their heads to the chruch door. Oikawa didn't understand what was happening so he looked towards the door with a confused face.

Oikawa's confused face then became a mesmerized expression.

His beloved Hajime went through the door. The maids carrying his long head piece, Hajime holding his bouquet, Kageyama being the flower boy and Daichi by his side. Oikawa tensed up in nervousness.

As Hajime was walking down the aisle, he looked up from his bouquet and saw Toru smiling like an idiot. He quickly chuckled at his goofiness.

"What are you laughing at?" Daichi whispered to him. Iwaizumi slowly turned his head to him.

"Nothing." Iwaizumi said with a stupid grin.