The Luna Ceremony Part 2

Start from the beginning

Feeling pretty confident, I open up my legs to her so she can see all of me at once and she smirks back before starting to kiss up my right leg reaching to my outer lips.

"Sky, please," I beg her and I see her eyes start to glow a little bit and her nails extend a bit too. I feel her hands wrap tighter around each of my thighs before she dives into my pussy giving me a nice few of her ass. A loud moan escapes my lips as I feel her tongue come in contact my clit and vagina.

"Sky," I moan loudly as I try to release my hands to wrap them in her hair. Every time I move to close my legs around her head, her hands and nails push my legs farther away. I continue trembling in pure bliss as she continues to lick my clit and push her tongue in my tight hole which was by now already overflowing with my juices. She breaks apart slowly from my clit and raises herself back up to me and kisses me on my lips letting me taste myself. As she pulls apart a little bit, our breathing heavily and our lips only inches apart, she looks down into my eyes.

"Are you ready cub?" She asks as she smiles down to me. I smile back up to her and nod as I look into her eyes. She goes back to kissing me and reaches over to the ribbons loosening them enough for me to release my hands. I grab her ass pressing her closer to mine. She lifts her left leg to be over mine so one of her legs is over mine and the other one is under mine.

I open my eyes to see her eyes glow brightly and her right hand comes to the back of my hair while the other one cups my left ass cheek pulling me closer so my clit touches hers.

"Ughhhh, Sky," I moan loudly as she starts moving her hips making our clits rub together.

"Shit Ally," I hear Sky say but I'm too lost in the pleasure as she starts to move faster and I start to move my hips to meet her thrusts. Soon enough we're both moaning together and I can feel her nails dig into my ass cheek a little bit but the pain is soon mixed with the pleasure.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum," I moan as I move my hands to her back and scratch lightly against it. Sky's lips trail down to my neck on my sweet spot as her left hand comes down to my vagina touching all my juices.

"Hmmmmm," I bite my lip as I feel Sky increase her pace and my nails dig deeper into her back making her moan against my neck. Her left hand grips my thigh again as she increases her pace even more, making me closer.

"Shit Sky, I'm cumming," I scream as my orgasm approaches me fast and hard and I feel her fangs bite into my neck making me feel even more pleasure. I can't help but yell incohearable words as I feel a wave of pleasure wash over me. I feel Sky moan against my skin as her orgasm washes over her as well and we ride them out together.

"Fuck. Sky. That was amazing," I breathe out and giggle as she slumps against me, our bodies against each other.

"Thank you cub," Sky whispers against my new mark making shivers run through my skin as she licks the mark of the blood.

Sky backs away from me slightly and goes to lay on our bed under our sheets. I crawl down and join her, still sore from our previous exercise.

"I love you," I whisper against her lips as I move to give her a kiss.

"I love you too mi amor," Sky says as I break the kiss and turn around to sink into the bed. I feel Sky's arms encircling me and I back up against her making her chest go against my back.

"Do they hurt? I'm sorry if they do," I hear Sky say as she runs her hands over my thighs showing nail and hand marks.

"Nah. Probably hurt tomorrow but not right now," I giggle and turn over to see Sky worried.

"Hey now, I'm fine. Besides I like it rough," I smirk as I dip in for a kiss again.

"Oh by the way, what was Blake showing you?" Sky asks and I smirk and get up from the bed to walk over to the table near the door. I can feel Sky's eyes burning into my ass as I walk past her. I turn back around and throw her the box as I move back towards the bed.

"Jesus Blake. Not very subtle are we," Sky laughs.

"Have you been thinking about this?" Sky asks me.

"Not really but I have a feeling in like four or five years I will be thinking about it. I don't know. This definitely won't happen, if it does, for at least four or five years but have you been thinking about it?" I ask her back.

"I know I want to in the future but definitely not right now," Sky leans down to kiss me again as I climb back into bed. I feel her start to trail kisses down neck to my mark then to my shoulder and down my chest.

"You are ridiculous," I giggle as Sky looks up.

"Hey, I get a week to be with my Luna, no distractions, nothing, nada, cero. I am making every second of it worthwhile," Sky smirks as she continues kissing all over my body.

We continue kissing and having sex throughout the night until around two in the morning.

I feel so tired that I might collapse soon.

"I love you, my mate," I hear Sky whisper in my ear and kiss it as my eyelids start closing.

"I love you too," I whisper back before I fall into a deep slumber.