The Alpha Ceremony Part 1

"Jay, are you ready to go?" I ask him, knocking on the bathroom door. I roll my eyes as he tries to put his hair in place again but his brown curls get in the way again. He decided on a navy blue button up shirt, a black belt, and black khakis with his black dress shoes.

"Here, I got you," I tell him as I motion him around to face me and I help put his curls down and out of his face.

"I think I want to cut my hair short again. Can you cut it this weekend?" He asks, turning to me but I push his face in front of the mirror again.

"Yeah I can do it this weekend. Why do you want to shorten your beautiful hair?" I ask, curious.

"I think it will look better. And I think Mika would like it," He replies and I smile as I see his face beam at the mention of Mika.

"Okay, all set. Come on. I don't want to be late," I shout as I leave the bathroom with him following. As we hit downstairs I see our mother on a kitchen chair working.

"Okay, bye mamá. See you later," I say as I kiss her cheek and wave her goodbye.

"Have fun at the party mija. What is it on again?" My mother turns to ask me.

"Oh, it's Sky's father's retirement party," I lie straight through my teeth. Well technically it is not a lie because her father is really retiring just not from a "normal job".

"Okay. Well, have fun with that. Mijo, text me when you get there," My mother shouts at my brother as we leave the house.

"Retirement party, really?," I hear Jay laugh from behind me. I lightly punched him on the shoulder.

"What, he is retiring," I laugh as we start walking to the car. Sky texted me earlier warning that we shouldn't walk through the forest path and we should take the car instead since so many wolves would be coming tonight and some would come in their wolf forms.

"Come on, hurry up," I shout at Jay as I turn on the car engine. As we drive through the roads and get closer to the pack land, I see more and more people walking outside towards the pack house. Some turn to wave at us as most of the pack know now about Jay and I. As we enter the grounds, I park the car near a set of trees and Jay and I get out and walk over to the backyard.

"Guys, over here," I turn to see Mika shouting at us and we walk over to a set of empty seats on the first row.

"Oh my god gurl, you look so hot," Mika says as she turns me around and examines my dress. I chose a deep red off the shoulder, high slit dress that emphasizes my curves since I knew Sky would love it.

"Thanks. You look stunning too," I say winking at her as I see Jay staring all over her with his mouth gaping wide. Mika decided on a dark purple short dress that reached to her knees and had no straps and a heart shaped top showing off some of her cleavage. I lightly nudged Jay to get him out of his dress.

"You look beautiful babe," Jay says as he blushes from ear to ear and Mika giggles and lightly kisses him.

"You look quite handsome yourself," Mika smirks and I can't help but walk off from them before I actually throw up. I look around to see a few hundred people talking around, laughing and enjoying themselves before the ceremony starts. As I walk through the crowd, I'm greeted with a few waves from unknown people, mostly them wanting to see their future Luna and some friends from school. After a few minutes I see Kole and Jason and wave at them.

"Hey guys. How are you guys doing?" I ask as I go to hug Jason and Kole. Jason accepts my hug and hugs me back and Kole rolls his eyes and gives me a quick hug. I see Jason glare at him and Kole looks down a little bit before Jason goes over and gives a quick kiss on the cheek.