“You said that you don't want to go home so I am bringing you to Busan. If I just drop you somewhere, you could be in danger. That would cause me so much trouble,” he reasoned that made a point. If he just leave her somewhere, his conscience and guilt will kill him. He can't just leave her alone at times like this.

“Come on?” he asked and sticked his hands in front of her. She looked at his hands worriedly before sighing deeply and nodding as she accepted his hand.

Meanwhile, Rosé is walking back and forth while biting her nails. Jennie is sitting at the couch with her phone near her ear. She is currently dialing her cousin, Jisoo whose still clueless of what's happening.

“Jen? Why'd you call?” Jisoo asked through the line.

“Soo, are you busy right now?” Jennie asked carefully, not wanting to worry the girl.

“Not really. Why?” Jisoo asked, “Is something wrong?” she again asked.

“Uhm, have Lisa contacted you perhaps, Soo?” Jennie again asked the question she asked last night.

“No. Wait, why are you asking the same question again? Did something happen to Li?” Jisoo asked that made Jennie silently look at Rosé whose also looking at her with a concerned look.

“She's currently missing, Soo.”

“What?!” Jisoo shouted from the other line.

“Yes, and we couldn't find her. Her parents are so worried too,” Jennie told her cousin.

Jisoo stood up from her current position as she hurriedly went to her and Jin's bedroom.

“Tell me where you are and I'll go there,” Jisoo demanded.

“I am at my apartment with Ro. Come quick, Soo.” Jennie said before Jisoo hummed and hung up.

She hurriedly went inside their bedroom that startled her fiancé.

“Hon, what's the rush?” Jin asked the latter.

“There's an emergency! Lisa's missing!” Jisoo said while panicking that made him panick as well.

“What? How?” Jin asked her.

“I don't know! That's why I need to go to Jennie's apartment. We have to find her, Jen told me that she hasn't come back yet since last night.” Jisoo said as she took her car keys from the bedtable.

“Let me accompany you, honey.” Jin suggested that made the latter look at him.

“But you still have work to do. Just let us handle it—”

“Hon, Lisa is like a sister to me since College. I got pretty close to her when she and Jungkook started dating and so I would like to help. Also, it will be faster if I help you.” Jin told her that made her sigh and smile at him which he returned back.

“Thank you, hon. Now, let's be quick.” Jisoo stated then Jin nodded and took his coat from the couch before going out with Jisoo.