'Did he just ask you out?' Sirius asked in amusement and Alice slapped his arm,
'It's not funny.'
'I think it's sweet.' Cissy added earning a bright smile from Alice.
Alyssa shrugged,
'I don't think he ever really liked me like that, except he did tell me he had a small crush on me first year but nothing major.'
Alice nodded.
'Did he date anyone?'
'I guess you'll have to watch to find out.' Alyssa said with a grin and Luna chuckled airily at the groans of annoyance her friend received.

She glanced back at her three friends who were gesturing impatiently for her to hurry up.
'I'd love to at some point but I think if I stay here any longer right now, Mia would slaughter me.'

'You're so oblivious.' Barty laughed.

He laughed and they exchanged goodbyes before she smiled and rushed after her sister and friends, meeting them in the library.
'I had you looking in the wrong section. How could I be so stupid?'
'We can't be perfect all the time Mia, we all have our moments. Some more than others.' Alyssa said jokingly, patting Hermione on the back who chose to ignore her comment as well as the snorts it earnt from the boys and she instead plopped the book onto the table, startling the three.
'I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading.'

'LIGHT?!' James and Sirius exclaimed at the same time in disbelief. Most people shared their sentiment. Peter added,
'And she's in first year too.'
Even Lily and Remus looked a bit shocked at they were the biggest readers. Alyssa and Luna laughed at their expressions, the latter saying,
'Mione could never stop reading could she... she did end up reading less later on though because of... well, for obvious reasons.'
'No!' Bella said in exasperation, 'no for obvious reasons so can you please stop saying watch at see or wait till third year and just tell us now.'
'Unfortunately not.' Alyssa said, unfazed by her annoyance unlike most other people who edged slightly away from Bella. Said girl groaned however shut up.

'This is light?' Ron said in disbelief.
Alyssa leant forwards so Hermione couldn't hear and said,
'Try living in our house, our room is like a bloody library. And she's obsessed with them too- last year I accidentally tore the corner of one of her pages and you would of thought I'd murdered someone, she went as far as to lock me out of our room that night.'
'Your own room?!'
'I know right! The sheer audacity.'

Most of them laughed at this whilst Remus especially cringed at the book ripping comment,
'Merlin Alyssa! You ripped a book? No wonder she locked you out your room.'
The remaining marauders burst out laughing at this and Alyssa grinned,
'I forget how alike you two really are.'

Hermione, being oblivious to this conversation, replied to Ron's original comment,
'Of course, here it is! 'Nicholas Flamel is the only known make of the Philosopher's Stone.'
'The what?'
'Honestly, don't you three read?'
'You know as well as I do that I do read Mia, but not big dull books like that.' Alyssa reasoned and Hermione sighed but nodded.

'What's so special about a stone?' Andy asked in confusion.
'Shush and we'll find out.' Bella muttered in irritation to her sister but it was clearly not meant meanly.

''The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It can transform any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal.''

'No way!' Sirius breathed in awe. Everyone else felt the same way.
'No wonder Snape's after it.' Remus said causing said boy to scowl.

'Whoa!'
'Immortal?'
'It means you'll never die.'
'I know what it means!

'These two are so gonna end up together.' Regulus sniggered. Barty shook his head,
'Nah, no way- I'm reckoning Hermione and Draco.'

Regulus scoffed,
'Hah! No chance.'
'Wanna bet?'
'Oh you're on. 2 galleons says it's Rons and Hermione who'll end up together.'