열하나

"Fuck, why is it so hard to find a job? It's not like I'm asking for much..."

Y/N huffed, she had been looking for a Job for months after being fired from her last one and her money was beginning to run out.

She had to pay rent, she needed food, and a lot of her clothes were either ripped or stolen. Life in one of Seouls most crime-ridden areas certainly wasn't fun, but at least it was cheap.

Her wound still wasn't fully healed, but it was better than it was a few days ago.

Hoseok still hadn't gone to see her, he was...scared? He didn't want her to push him away.

He thought if he waited, she would be more pliant.

He was half right.

She was slightly more pliant, but she still wasn't just going to give in to him.

Y/N had worked too hard on the wall around her heart all these years for her to let her guard down, she couldn't jeopardise herself now, not after last time.

Hoseok left his house late to go and see Y/N, he wasn't really optimistic for a good outcome.

But he was sure as hell going to try, and he was going to be forward just like his hyungs said.

As Hoseok was making his way the block, he came across some girl who sauntered her way up to him.

"HeY handsomeeee~" she slurred, slipping her hands around his neck, grinding up against him slightly.

She was clearly drunk, and possibly on some drugs as well, ecstasy Hoseok suspected.

"I have a girlfriend" Hoseok said, his poor attempt at getting her to leave.

She huffed, before smashing her lips on his.

It only took Hoseok a couple of seconds to pull out his gun, shooting her in the foot.

She bit his lip and yelped, falling to the ground, Hoseok wiped the blood off his lip before putting his gun away.

"I warned you, I'll be going now" he addressed the girl, who flipped him off before shuffling away.

Hoseok made his way up the stairs and stood outside of Y/N's apartment.

He just stood there for a while, contemplating what to actually say.

"Fuck it, let's just do this..." he mumbled.

Y/N sighed when she heard a knock on the door, she wasn't expecting anyone, so she grabbed her hand gun, opening the door and pointing it out

And Hoseok was standing there, his heart smile grew on his face when he saw her, and she had to stop herself from squealing and hugging him tight.

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly, still pointing the gun at him.

He pouted, "I wanted to check on you"

"I'm fine" she said, a bit too quickly because Hoseok made a weird face, like he didn't believe her.

She wasn't really fine.

She missed him, but there was NO WAY she was going to tell him that, she had to keep the wall around her heart.

It was for her own good.

He raised an eyebrow, before deciding to just walk past Y/N and into her apartment., "uh, excuse me?" even she was baffled as he sat himself down on the sofa.

"What? You don't want me to come in? You didn't miss me?" He said, looking directly her.

She didn't say anything, for once she didn't know what to say.

She did miss him, A LOT, but even Y/N didn't have the heart to tell him she didn't miss him or want him there, she couldn't hurt the feelings of the cute boy with the heart smile.

"Why did you run away?"

Y/N still didn't say anything.

Hoseok got up, standing right in front of her, his soft brown eyes looking into hers. "Tell me to go, if you really didn't miss me, and you don't want me here, then tell me to leave" he challenged her.

Y/N looked down, she had to tell him to go, she just couldn't risk it,

"I-I don't want you here Hoseok, leave..." she said shakily.

"You didn't miss me?" He asked again, Y/N sighed "I didn't miss you..."

And before she could even look up, Hoseok was gone.

Y/N closed the door, before collapsing in a puddle of tears on the floor.

She lost him.