아홉

The next day, Y/N woke up laying on Hoseoks chest.

Her eyes widened as she realised she must've fallen asleep on him.

"Shit, FUCK" She panicked, quickly getting up, wincing as she felt her wound throb.

Hoseok stirred as she was quickly grabbing her stuff, hastily putting her Jacket on and throwing the bag over her shoulder.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Hoseok asked groggily as he pulled himself up from the bed, naked chest making Y/N flush.

"I- I need to go" Hoseok had only opened his mouth before she was out of the door, slamming it shut behind her, Hoseok watching with shocked eyes.

"bye..."

Hoseok sighed as he looked at the city from his apartment

He figured she may be a bit tense when she woke up.

But he didn't want her to leave...

He was upset.

"Why did she leave so suddenly?? I tried to be nice and make her comfortable..." he sighed, getting ready to leave.

He was just going to meet with Jimin in one of their usual bar spots, Hoseok figured he would try and drown his sorrows in Vodka as they tried to figure out where Yoongi was.

He checked the eyehole before leaving his apartment, locking the door behind him.

He knew he looked grumpy as hell as he made his way down the outer staircase to the garage where he kept his motorbike.

Opening the garage and smiling slightly at his bike, he looked up when he heard someone yelling and swearing, seeing a couple of people fighting on a balcony.

He shook his head, walking away and heading out of the complex and down the street towards the bar.

"Hoseokie-Hyung! Over here!" Hoseok saw Jimin calling him over and smile slightly, heading through the door of the bar and over to his friend

"Hey, you good? You seem kinda off..." Hoseok sighed, shaking his head as an indication he didn't want to talk about it.

"I'll have a double vodka coke Chim, if you're buying..." he mumbled, Jimin nodded, heading to the bar and getting their drinks.

Hoseok looked out the window, sighing as he watched the world go by, wondering where Y/N was right now.

He was dejected after she left, but that didn't mean he was going to give up.

Hoseok never gave up.

"I got us four Jaeger-bombs each, you look like you need it" Hoseok smiled, downing 2 of the shots before sipping on his drink.

"Sooo..........how was last night with Y/N?" Jimin asked casually, Hoseok eyeballed him.

"She left. She freaked out when she woke up laying on me and left, I didn't even get to say anything..." he mumbled, downing another shot.

"She was laying on you?" Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow.

Hoseok flushed with a grin, "Ah, she was super clingy last night, she wouldn't let go of me so I...just let her sleep on me..." he looked down, his heart smile wide as Jimin teased him.

"Woaaaaah Hoseokie-hyung, you're so daring" Jimin continued teasing as Hoseok shook his head, grin still adorning his face as he downed his last shot.

"So what're you gonna do now? You know where she lives, and it seems like she's warming up to you" Jimin gulped down a couple of his own shots.

"Yeah, she was cute..." he mumbled, throwing a napkin at Jimin when he laughed.

"I'll probably leave it for a while before I go to her though, I don't wanna scare her off or anything" Hoseok said.

Jimin hummed, "Yeah, I think that's a good idea, maybe you could ask Yoongi-hyung for help, I found out where he lives now!" Jimin gestured to his dad behind the bar, who was just making some noodles.

He wandered over, placing 2 bowls of Ramen in front of the boys, and handing Jimin a piece of paper before returning to his noodle making.

"So he lives on the West Side, that temp estate? He owns the apartment in the basement, you know how Yoongi-hyung hates sunlight" they both chuckled, tucking into their noodles.

They talked for a while, and formulated a plan for Hoseok to go and see Yoongi.

Noodles can solve anything.

A few of hours, later Hoseok was heading up the stairs to his apartment

He opened the door, making sure to lock it securely behind him and cover the eyehole.

It was around 9pm now and dusk had fallen over the city as you could see the neon lights being turned on.

Hoseok put down the food he'd bought from a nearby 7/11 down as he grabbed some chopsticks

"Damn I should clean up in here..." he mumbled to himself, seeing the mess his place was in.

He sat down, tucking into the triangle kimbap he bought, occasionally stuffing kimchi into his mouth.

He put some music on, not wanting to sit in silence as he ate.

He sighed, checking his phone and seeing a text from Jimin sending him what he said about where Yoongi lived.

Hoseok saved the location into his phone.

Tomorrow, he would go and see Yoongi.