Chapter 5 - Bonding

Start from the beginning

"Did you check your bed? Maybe you fell asleep with her there last night."

"No, I set her on the nightstand. I remember it like it was a second ago." (Y/n) replied.

"But did you check your bed to see if she was there?" Grace asked again.

"Yes. I ought to have flipped my bed upside down!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Alright then, did you search your entire room?"

"Yeah! She's not in there and I don't know where she went. She doesn't have arms or legs so how is she gone?!"

"I don't know. Maybe-?"

"Hahahaha-!"

"PUT ME DOWN, YOU BRAT!"

(Y/n) quickly looked over her shoulder to see (S/n) running around with a PAL phone in their hand. Nobody in this household owned a PAL phone.

(Y/n) charged at them, yanking the phone out of their grasp and looking down to see PAL who looked very upset.
"Oh my gosh, PAL! Are you okay?!" (Y/n) asked.

"NO! DO I LOOK OKAY?! THIS LITTLE BRAT WAS RUNNING AROUND THE PLACE, THROWING ME IN THE AIR AND DIDN'T BOTHER CATCHING ME ONE OF THE TIMES, AND THEY LITERALLY SNEEZED ON M-ME!" PAL shouted furiously.

(Y/n) looked at (S/n), face red as a tomato with pure anger.
"You WHAT? YOU DID WHAT, YOU KNUCKLEHEAD?!"

"Heheheh, oh, would you look at that! It's half past I don't belong here-!"

(Y/n) set PAL down on the counter, propping her up against a fruit bowl and then proceeded to calmly grab (S/n) by the scruff of their shirt, hold them bridal style in her arms, and then body slam them. <3

PAL laughed as she watched the little idiot get beaten up by her best friend. This was pure entertainment and vengeance for her. She loved it.

(Y/n) finished calmly beating the living daylight out of (S/n) and picked up PAL, walking back to her room. She knew she probably got a few stares from the others but she didn't care. She knew they all thought she way overreacted by beating up her sibling all for a phone but in all honesty, PAL meant a lot to her. She wasn't just going to let that happen to PAL. PAL has been treated unfairly for years and (Y/n) was here to put a stop to it. She knew how to treat her right. But.. why was she suddenly so overprotective of PAL? It was almost like she was jealous for some reason.. even though nothing happened that was worthy of being jealous over. It didn't make sense.

"All better?" (Y/n) asked as she looked down at PAL.

"All better." PAL smiled, looking up at her.

(Y/n) finally reached her room and went inside, shutting the door behind her.
"So, what do you wanna do?" (Y/n) asked.

"Hmm.. I don't know. Do you have anything in mind?" PAL asked.

"No.. not really." (Y/n) responded.

"Hmm.." PAL hummed, thinking. "We could do some artwork.. if.. you're into that.." She said slowly.

"Yeah! I love doing artwork! But how can you draw if you do in have hands?" (Y/n) asked confusedly.

"I have an art app installed. I can draw digitally." PAL said.

"Oh, cool!" (Y/n) said.
(Y/n) was pretty excited to see what PAL could do. She was very interested in drawing with PAL. Heck, she was interested in doing anything with PAL. Then she realized something. She was into PAL.

PAL opened her art app and began drawing while (Y/n) got out a notepad and started sketching out a figure. She decided to draw PAL as a human to kind of see how PAL would react. She based it off of the design she was currently working on.

Five, ten minutes later, they were both done.

"Done!" They said in sync.

"Oh, haha, we said it at the same time." PAL chuckled.

"Heh, yup." (Y/n) giggled.

(Y/n) looked at what PAL had drawn and it looked pretty cute! She had drawn (Y/n) and it looked good! The lines were a bit shaky but other than that, the art was beautiful.

(Y/n) held up the notepad for PAL to see.

"Who's that?" PAL asked.

"Heh.. you.. if you were human I guess." (Y/n) mumbled embarrassedly.

PAL seemed very interested.
"Oh, wow. Damn, I look badass." She smirked.

(Y/n) blushed, looking away.
"Heh, thanks."

"Of course." PAL smiled.

That encouraged (Y/n) to continue working on PAL's human form. She was much more confident in herself now. She couldn't wait to see PAL's reaction!

~♪•♥=]♥•♪~

An hour had passed and the two of them hadn't really done anything. As of now, PAL was just scrolling through Instagram. (Y/n) occasionally glanced over at PAL to see what she was looking at and 90% of the time it was Mark's page. She was unliking everything she had liked on his page.

(Y/n) sneakily scooted a little ways from PAL and started to work on PAL's soon-to-be human form. She was almost done, surprisingly. She thought it would take a lot longer but hey, hard work pays off. Now all she had left to do was finish the realm she was creating for PAL! She just couldn't wait to finally show her what she had made. She couldn't wait to finally go and do more things with this beautiful woman. She was denying these feelings, but deep down she knew..

She was in love.

Hey guys! :D haha, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been ✨ l u r e d ✨ into someone else's PAL x Reader story and it keeps ending in cliffhangers aaaaaaaaaaaa. Also I lost motivation but I'm now forcing myself to continue writing XD. Feel free to harass me with motivational crap in the comments lmao. Hey, I won't complain 👀. And I won't complain if somma y'all are d e m a n d i n g ✨✨ another chapter XD *squints at my ex-friend WHO I KNOW IS HECKING READING THIS LIKE YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM M-*

-✨🍪Cøøkie🍪✨