|𝟏𝟓.| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆

Ash

The light shines on her face and some her curls fall to shield her. I take a strand of her hair and push it behind her ear. She stirs but doesn't wake up, she always been a deep sleeper. It might actually get her killed one day. Except I'm still alive and Aria would be in danger over my dead body. I chuckle when she puts a leg over my thigh. She moves it up and her knee rests on my crotch.

Fuck. Why did I have to lie down? She rolls over and basically spoons me while I lay flat and she sleeps sideways. Her thigh rubs my crotch and I already feel myself harden under her touch. I groan and slowly move out from under her. She stirs again but pulls the sheets to hug her.

I feel myself slipping and I fall off the bed, landing on the wooden surface. I jump up quickly thinking the sound woke her up but she only tosses for awhile. She's weird. This is creepy. I don't care.

"Good morning, Middlebottom" I murmur.

She jumps and falls off the bed, gun already in hand and pulls the trigger without even opening her eyes. The bullet is fast and she's fast that I don't see it coming. It's hits me hard on my chest and I fall to my knees at the aching pain. Fucking hell. Did she actually just shoot me?

I wince and the pain is somehow excruciatingly painful than I thought. I fall to the ground and clutch on my chest as fast as possible while Aria is still regaining consciousness next to me.

This hurts. This bulletproof vest is fucking useless. I reach the hole the bullet is incarved in, I pull it out and the series of coughs and grunts escape me.

"Why the fuck did you shoot me?" I shout.

She's fully awake now, "Ash! Oh shit, why are you in my room?"

"To wake your lazy ass up, fuck!" I rub my chest to soothe the ache, at this point I'm overreacting but she fucking shot me.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to. You know I'm not a morning person, why would you do that?" she protests. She rubs my chest as well not knowing exactly what to do

"I fucking hate you" I stand, and fake limp towards the door, "just come downstairs" I rip the vest off, throwing it somewhere and groaning in pain.

Aria covers her mouth with both hand and I swear I heard a giggle. She shoots me and giggles. Her eyes widen in shock as I pretend to limp out of her room, she looks like she feels guilty but I know better than to trust Aria's facial expressions. That being she looked like angel a minute ago before she fucking shot me.

When I close the door, shes basically in and out of fits of laughter. I don't know if I should be happy that she's laughing or annoyed that shes amused she almost. I'm pretty sure Aria's lost half her braincells awhile ago but I'm impressed at her quickness.

For petty reasons, I grab my gun and open her door abruptly. I point to the roof and shoot it atleast three times. It doesn't do much but dust falls on Aria's face and hair and it's definitely a sight to see. She huffs and blows her hair out of her face. I laugh hesterically knowing it will probably take her a whole hour to get it out.

I bolt when I see her running towards me and by the time I reach the stairs she's already throwing pillows at me. How the fuck is she carrying so many? I run downstairs but trip over the back of the couch in the living room. Aria catches up and she already has two oranges in her hand. How the...