|𝟕.| 𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 ♤

I never liked anything evil. Ironic because sometimes I believe myself to be a horrible human being. There are a lot of people who decide their path, how they go about doing some things. I had a choice as well, but sometimes people just push you to become a villain. I remember the times when I was just a naive little girl.

Who loved candy more than anything, would do anything just to get a piece of chocolate. The days when we saw innocence in everything. But that all changes when you grow, the true world is revealed to you and its cruel, selfish ways. Love is not the love you see in fairytales, the love you find in Beauty and the Beast. It's all time classic.

Belle saw something in a beast that no one else saw, she saw loneliness, hurt, despair, and the need to be free from the hideous person he saw in the mirror. Belle saw a beauty shining in his eyes that it'd been hidden for so long. A Beast scared to be loved, for what love is truly true in this world.

The love that we see is full of betrayal, hatred, prejudice. It will have you up and down all around in circles. Although what is love without obstacles, confusion, needs, or wants. What is love without a little bit of darkness or selfishness? Well, that love is pure. All love is pure only when it's true.

My Love. My love was a tragedy.

I enter the ballroom to a few couples dancing in pairs. It looks fun. It's an olden dance, I recognize it from Pride & Prejudice if I am not mistaken. It seemed like we were in an 1864 ball. I looked over to Aiden and Lita, twirling around as well. I chuckled to myself when Lita facepalmed herself because Aiden got a step wrong. River and Lita were joining in as well as the dance slowed down too and for a waltz.

"If any of our young ladies and gentlemen could make their way to the center for a dance, please?" The announcer offered.

I fixed my hair accordingly and watched as people danced and twirled around the announcer then asked for one more couple and everyone stayed seated in their seats. I stood up and decided to take this dance, the lights became dimmer making the room set a romantic aura. By now I'd regretted my decision but I couldn't back down now.

A prolonged intro of 'Flightless Bird, American mouth' began playing and I smiled. I reached the center and held out my hand to reach the man I was dancing with. He held my hand, intertwining our fingers and I immediately recognized his touch. The lights were turned a little brighter and I looked up to see Ash in his white tux. He pulled me gently towards him as the song began playing.

I placed my hand on his shoulder as his hand found my back, sliding across the silk material of my dress. We began to waltz around the ballroom, gliding and guiding each other with step. I decided to let him have control, instead of fighting it.

"May I have this dance, Cozaron?"

"You may" I answered.

The song moved on to the chorus and I hummed softly as we moved around, I distanced myself and twirled myself three times before returning to our position. Back and forth we moved, repeating the steps in an almost practiced routine. We moved in sync and rhythm with every step we took.

"I didn't mean to let her go" he whispers.

He turned me and my back faced his chest as he glided back and forth, he buried his face into my shoulder taking in my scent. I allowed him and tried to hold back any emotions visible. I may have been able to hide anything outside but I could never lie to myself. He turned me once again and placed my hand on his shoulders this time, closing any distance between us.

"Why did you?"

I turned away not wanting to face him, he removed one hand from my waist and turned my head to face him. His eyes shined with a love that I'd seen five years ago or I thought I'd seen. They screamed in agony, almost apologetically. I put my forehead on him, closing my eyes so I couldn't read him anymore.