|𝟏𝟐.| 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 ♤

_______________________________________________

Hey there, quick question.
Do you mind the pictures of the outfits because I prefer people using their imagination, but some don't? What do you prefer? _______________________________________________

Aria

I hate him. His name, his voice, his touch, his face well no I could never hate his face but that is not the point. If anything about me is selfish or messed up it's only because of him and him alone. I didn't want to become emotionally detached from people, I never asked to overthink every little action someone does for me. Fucking hell did he expect me to do? Was I supposed to be the same naive girl I was five years ago, the girl who let everyone run over her because she thought she'd be protected by someone she loved?

Well fuck that, I'm done trying to impress other people. I live for Marae, my mom, and Lita and that's it. I agree to lead that the club was not rational or fair, I was not thinking at all. It didn't occur to me that he might take it in that way and quite frankly I didn't care. Till now, I tried my best to compose myself from even spilling his guts out.

Shake it off, Aria!

I stood there outside my bathroom door dumbfounded, staring at the knife that is embedded into the wall. I wanted to scream until my lungs hurt, this Aria was weak, quick to fall prey to emotions. She was the Aria from five years ago, the Aria I loathed so deeply it made me sick to my stomach. I didn't how to feel until I realized how tired I was.

My eyes became watery and my vision blurred, a tear rolled down my cheek and many more later on. My back slid down the wall and I stopped when I hit the floor. My hands found my hair and I pulled at the roots. I didn't understand why I was crying yet a part of me knew I couldn't control it. His words just kept replaying in my head over and over again.

"Maybe I don't regret five years ago!"

I grabbed the wine bottle from the coffee table and poured it into the glass. My glass was half empty by the time I'd reached my phonograph, placing a vinyl of 'You don't own me' by Lesley Gore. I started jumping from the coffee table to the couch and my bed and back onto the floor again.

By the time I'd gulped down six glasses of wine, it was 2:00 am. I sat on the floor leaning on my bed, very drunk and very tired and fucking emotional. Stupid hormones. A knock came on my door and at first, I thought it was Marae but she sleeps like a log. I thought for a minute and the knock came again.

"Aria?" the deep voice groaned.

I sighed, realizing it was just Ash "Go away!" I whined.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"The fuck do you care, you self-absorbed Ken doll" I snarled.

"Calling me names-look I just wanted to say I'm sorry" he apologized, I stared at the door as if he was standing there. I kept quiet, not uttering a word.

I stood up and walked over to the door, he became curious as to why I was not responding, "Aria?"

I opened the door slightly and revealed my hand in a fist, I let out my other hand and mimicked a jukebox. I rolled my hand and slowly lifted my middle finger. Then I slammed the door in his face.

He chuckles before gently banging his head on the door, "Goodnight, Corazon"

"Goodnight, mi ceniza"