SOS

A/n

Welcome back to the land of Sharry! I debated for a long (LONG!!!!) time about weather I should change the ending and make a third book, and here it is!

If you have been here since the beginning I L-O-V-E you! That means a lot:)

Bare with me on updates. Just know that if there are more coments, reads, votes, etc. the updates will be faster because I know you like it! Ok please, it's been a while since Harry and Shai so tell me what you think:)

XxSydnie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Harry’s POV

“Take care.” The last words I said to Shai. Shai.

My heart breaks even more as I think about her. This couldn’t be the end. Shai and I couldn’t end like this.

Why did she cheat on me? Because I cheated on her. This was a two way street and we both messed up.

“Sir, can I get you anything?” the flight attendant asks bringing me out of my thoughts.

“No thank you.” I say quietly and she smiles and walks away.

Why did I get on this plane? I needed to talk to Shai and I doubt she would ever answer my calls or texts. Because not only did I cheat on her, but I made an ass out of myself and called her a slut. Oh and there was the part where I punched her new boyfriend. Hey, I didn’t actually know they were dating, but they probably were…

I had to get Shai back, or at least let her know how sorry I was and how I really felt. I had to do it soon before it was too late.

She was my everything.

Shai’s POV

I couldn’t eat. I couldn’t sleep. I could barely do anything.

Not being around Justin was my main goal. I couldn’t face him. I went to the studio before he woke up, worked on what I had to, and ventured through Los Angeles trying not to be found. Then when I had to go back to his house I would rush to my room and lock myself in; not answering his shouts at the door. Soon he would give up.

Something in me was screaming “Hate him! He is the reason for all of this!” but I knew that if I faced him I would no longer be able to lie to myself. Harry cheated on me, I cheated on him. This was all my fault.

If I hadn’t reacted to Harry cheating like I did when he came to LA there wouldn’t have been a problem. We would have worked it out like before.

But I did sleep with Justin and now I was something I never wanted to be.

Two days since Harry was in Los Angeles. I wasn’t even sure if he had tried to reach me because I had shut my phone off that night. I didn’t want to talk to anyone.

Harry was my first love and I threw it all away for Justin. I hated myself. All I really wanted was for things to go back to the way they used to be. The way they should be.

When Harry said “Take care” my heart shattered. Was it really over? Could we end like that? I didn’t want to, but I didn’t know how to tell him; or if I could.

In two days I would go home and my CD would be released next week. Where had the time gone? Maybe when I got home I would be able to clear my mind. Already not being around Justin got me thinking differently.

I couldn’t believe I had been so stupid to cheat on Harry with Justin because I was so angry. It was extremely wrong because I had made Justin think I loved him. Maybe I did- but it was nothing compared to Harry.

I needed Harry back in my life, or at least I needed to know if it was over.

Finally after forty eight hours of silence I grab my phone and turn it on.

*29 missed calls

Justin Bieber(3)

Mama(2)

Dusty Nip(3)

Niall(4)

Louis(5)

Zayn(4)

Liam(3)

And finally –

Harry<3 (5)

His name was the same still…

At least he wanted to talk to me. But so did all the other boys. Was this something to be worried about?

I look at the times and realize that one from Niall was just ten minutes ago. What should I do? Did I dare call him back? I hadn’t talked to him in forever. I had to call him.

Wait, it was five in the morning in London right now, why was he calling me? I had to call him back.

“Shai Lynn Whaler! Open the door now before I break in!” Justin yells banging on the door once more.

“Go away Justin!” I shout back.

“Shai I love you just talk to me!” he yells and stops hitting the door. “Please.”

“I’m sorry Justin I can’t talk to you,” I say as the tears sting my eyes. “Not now.” I walk out onto the balcony and look at the view.

All the city lights were beautiful. It was nice to just have peace. Time to call Niall.

One ring and someone picks up.

“Shai?” I hear the quiet raspy voice say.

“Niall?” I ask confused.

“No Shai, it’s me; Harry.” He says, his sweet voice giving me chills.

“Ha-Harry?” I stutter. “How are you?” what else could I say?

“Shai I messed up major and we both know-“

“We both messed up Harry. It wasn’t just one of us.” I cut him off.

“I know Shai, but I totally didn’t need to react the way I did. Everything just surprised me and I took advantage of you and I’m so sorry.” He rushes out.

“Harry I don’t want us to end like this; I don’t want us to end. I love you too much. I just feel like we need to talk and explain things face to face. Figure everything out you know?” I say and I hear his breaths as he thinks.

“I want to see you. When can I see you?” he asks.

“I go home in two days,” I answer. I was talking to Harry again…

“Home, as in Wyoming. Shai I will see you there in a few days.” He says and I hold my breath as I hear the door inside bust open. Justin was really upset.

“Harry I have to go.” I say quickly and hang up. This wouldn’t be good.