As soon as she stepped inside, she could see a figure laying in the farthest corner. She started forward towards the body alerting him of her presence.

She sneered in a Snape like way which she was way too familiar with. She watched as the body of her father sat up looking up at her in suprise and alert.

"Snape? What are you doing here?" His voice was hoarse and raspy , probably from not using it for a long time.

She let the forcefield up. Her elemental powers were locked inside her , the only way to unlock them are different type of feelings that she needs to fell raw and very strongly, only then can she use them to her full potential but she could still create forcefields and shape shift. Other than that she has an animagus form too which she is a black wolf with red eyes indicating her rank as Alpha. She also had a locket that kept her powers in control.

She slowly let herself change into her original form.

" Hello father. I just wondered how you were doing so came to visit. " She said in a steely voice while glaring at him. In short , if looks could kill, he would be buried 6ft under right now.

His eyes widened and realisation dawned to him. He gasped, " Cordelia? Is that you? "

" I have less time, tell me, why did you do that? Was it worth leaving me and dad behind?"

He let out a shaky breathe and tried to come closer to her but was forced back by the forcefield.

He knew that there was no way until he told her everything that he will get to touch her and hug her. So he went for it.

" What do you want to know? I can tell you what happened that day but other than that you need to ask me questions. "

"Alright but first you will have to take this potion so that I know you are telling the truth." She showed him the small vial of veritaserum.

"Where did you get that?" He asked, curious.

"Made it myself." She smirked at him and gestured him to open his moth so she can give him the potion.

After his eyes glazed over indicating he is under the effects of the potion , she started her interrogation.

"What is your name?"

"Sirius Orion Black"

"What happened on 31st October, 1981?"

"That day after we left our daughter Cordelia Regulus Black with our friends , the Potter's we went to check on Peter to see if he was alright because he was the secret keeper. We didn't find him there so we knew something was wrong. We went to the Potter's and found the house in wreck. We found them dead so we went and searched for the kids , Hagrid came and took Harry. I gave him my bike to make it easier. I was angry and grieving the deaths of my closest friend and my honorary brother. I connected the dots , handed Cassiopeia to Remus then went after Peter. When I found him he started yelling at me saying I gave them up so I started laughing but he had his hand behind his back , blew up everything around him up to six feet , cut off his finger and transformed into his animagus form and ran down some sewer. Minister just came and the situation pointed at me so I got arrested. "

Cordelia kind of depicted that so she continued.

" Why did you make Peter the keeper when they decided that it would be you and why did you not tell your spouse? "

"We made Peter the keeper because why would anyone make poor Peter the keeper , Voldemort would never suspect that and come after me. That's why I convinced James to change it to him on the last moment. I didn't tell my spouse because he was suspected to be the spy so we weren't on good terms."

"Alright, that's it."

Cordelia took out a vial of antidote of veritaserum and gave it to him , his eyes went back to normal and she finally let the forcefield down.

"Do you still love Pa?" She asked abruptly making him stutter before he gathered himself." Never stopped , are you going to tell him everything?"

"Depends, are you going to try to escape?"

"Well now that I met you , I want to."

"Then no, I won't."

Sirius was bewildered by her answer and was about to question her but she suddenly sat down on the floor and started telling him about Draco , her Aunt Cissy , Her pa and just about everything. She also told him all about the letter incident and how she hates Lucius.

"Father, will you be mad if I was in Slytherin? I know your not too fond of that house given your past."

Sirius didn't even hesitate when answering ," never, why would you think that?"

Cordelia was concerned but she hid it and said , "not that I care , I just wanted to know." She added. Sirius was filled with sorrow knowing that she thought he would be mad at her if she were to be in Slytherin because of his past.

He hugged her all of a sudden after hesitating for a second causing her to stiffen but then relax after a few seconds. Sirius was ecstatic that she removed the forcefield.

"I love you pup, I really do. I wish I was there for you in your childhood."

She stiffened once again and said callously, " it doesn't matter now, does it?. Atleast I know the truth."

Sirius broke the hug not missing how she didn't respond to his 'I love you.'

A guard then opened the door to the cell making her change her form once again as he made her aware of the end of the meeting.

She bid Sirius goodbye but as she was about to exit , he caught her wrist and asked her a question she was dreading since start, " a-are you going to visit again?"

She closed her eyes and exhaled, " no I can't. I told you. Even though I want to , I can't. But I can only hope to see you soon."

With that she freed her hand and walked out with a new burden of a secret she doesn't know she keep for a long time, she can only hope to push it deep into her mind. For now.

She found her dad waiting in the living room when she got back. She ignored his tries to talk to her and went straight upstairs to her room and flopped on her bed.

After some time of drowning the information, went downstairs to talk to her dad about anything but her visit which she succeeded in. She guessed it was because he understood that she doesn't want to talk about it.

They proceeded and went to her room to pack her trunk for the next day. He prepared everything and the evening was spend under the stars in the meadows talking about the famous marauders and Hogwarts.

The next morning...