Mason: Well now that you've had a good laugh There is something I would like to ask Max? HE said looking to Max.

Max. What would that be dad? 

Hearing him say that made the wolf's heart jump with joy but he needed to hold in his composure. 

Mason: Well I was going to take some of the older pups out for a hunt and I was wondering if you wanted to join us? 

Max was a shocked he was asked to join the other wolves on a hunt. He had hunted many times with his father so he thought it would be fun.

Max: Yeah I would love to join you all. He said smiling. 

Mason: Great now finish eating we need to go to the main hall so Kai can introduce you all into the pack. He said smiling. 

With that said the children quickly finished eating their breakfast and once they were done the girls cleaned up and put away the bowls and utensils then walked outside and headed towards the main hall. 

No one's POV

On the way to the main hall the children noticed every wolf in the village was once again staring at them. But they noticed two wolves that were baring their teeth at them which caused Mason to growl at them. Once the wolves saw Mason they quickly backed down and turned away.  After a few more seconds. They made it to the main hall upon which they saw Kai and Silver waiting for them. 

Silver's POV

Upon walking up Mason and Summer started to talk to Kai while the children walked up to Silver who was holding her pup that was wrapped up in a small blanket. Upon seeing them she smiled and spoke up to them. 

Silver: Well hello there little ones how are you today?

Susan: We are good alpha. 

Silver only smiled at the girls answer but ten she heard the smaller boy ask her a question. 

William: Um Miss Silver who is that? He said pointing to the pup in her arms. 

Silver looked at William and gave him a smile at his question. She then knelt down to show the children her pup. 

Silver: This is my pup Star. He said with a warm smile. 

The children then walked up to her and looked at Star. Upon walking up they all looked down and the sleeping pup. 

Susan: She is so cute. 

Silver: ( chuckle ) Why thank you little one I thinks she is very cute too. She said smiling at her. 

Rachel and William started to reach out to pet but quickly retracted their hands and looked up at Silver. Silver saw what they were doing and let out a small chuckle before nodding ot them in approval. 

After getting her approval the two youngest kids slowly and carefully reached out and stroked the fur on top of Star's head. At first the pup stirred a little but then leaned into the children's gentle touch. 

Rachel: She is so soft. She said smiling. 

William didn't say anything he just kept on petting the pups head. While his older sibling stood behind him watching closely. 

After a few seconds Kai, Summer, and Mason walked up to them. 

Kai: I see you've met my pup. He said with a smile. 

Rachel: Yes sir she is very cute. 

Kai couldn't help but chuckle at the little girls compliment of his daughter. Silver then brought Star closer to her chest and stood up. 

Just then Wilson and his family came into view with the rest of the village close behind them. 

Kai: I had Wilson tell everyone to come here this morning for the announcement. 

After a few seconds everyone was gathered around the entrance to the main hall. Kai stood in front of everyone while Silver, Summer, Mason and the children stood to the side. 

Kai: Good morning everyone I wanted to tell you all of a decision I made last night regarding these human pups.  

Everyone started to murmur among each other. But were quickly silenced by Kai raising his hand up. 

Kai: These children have been welcomed into the pack and you are all to treat them as so. And also with that said Summer and Mason have adopted them into their family. And since Summer is my mate's sister if any of you harm these children then you will have to deal with me UNDERSTAND!!! He said sternly. 

Everyone: YES ALPHA!! They all said. 

Kai: Very good, now back to work. 

Kai then turned around and faced his family. 

Kai: Silver I have to go with Mason and lead a hunt. Could you please take the children around the village so they could meet everyone?

Silver: Yes love I think that will be a lovely idea. She said Smiling. 

She then turned and faced the children.

Silver: Come on little ones and, Summer you come too. 

Summer: Of course sister come along pups. She said motioning the children to follow her. 

All the children except Max started following Summer and Silver. 

Kai: Max why aren't you going with them? He asked tilting his head. 

Mason: He is going to join our hunt Kai. He said walking up. 

Kai: O well very well then. Come along Max we mustn't keep the young hunters waiting. 

And with that both groups headed off to go and fulfill their tasks for the day. And they children were stuck wondering what everyone in the village was going to think about them being apart of their pack. 

TO BE CONTINUED.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow you made it to the end of the chapter. All I want to say is thank you all for giving my story the time of your day. Please vote and comment what you thought about the chapter and, if there is any way I can improve my writing. And once again thank you all so very much.