"Liam?" Kimberly knocked on the door. Looking fully dressed from top to bottom. She used a pair of silk beige tube tops with white long pants.

"Yeah?"

"I'll pick Dexton up. You want to join?"

"I mean sure if I'm not in trouble with Christian afterward."

"Don't you worry. Let's go then."

I crutch myself to the closet and threw my pajama shirt to the side. I grabbed a pair of short sleeved blazers in white and put them on. I just left my beige striped silky pajama pants since it went well with my outfit and I'm too lazy to change my pants.

.

.

.

.

"Woah, how can you pull those off so casually?" Kimberly asked me.

"Well, having that many clothes really opened up my mind." I grinned.

"True, let's go." She walked both of us to her car.

.

.

Kimberly sat with me in the second row with her chauffeur driving both of us. She just kept on looking at her phone while trembling her feet. I just want to help her but I don't know if I'll make things worse or not.

"We're here madam." Her chauffeur said as we stopped in the drop off section of Dexton's school.

"Let me join you." I smiled while putting up my crutches.

We both walked inside with four entourages following both of us. Yeah I get why Christian wanted to retire 'cause I can't live like this forever.

"Uncle Liam!" Dexton ran to me.

"Hi Dexton." I patted his head as he snuggled onto me.

Yeah, all of the parents were looking at me. I mean with all of the guards around me and this crutch really made things obvious.

.

.

"Kimberly, how can you live like this? Like with all of these parents talking behind your back?"

"I simply don't care. I'd rather think about what earrings I should buy rather than thinking about them." She answered without any hesitation.

"I think I should learn from you about these things." I grinned, bursting her into a small laugh.

.

.

.

*Ringtone*

"Let me take this for a while. Dexton, you could go play with Uncle Liam." Kimberly ran to her room. I'm pretty impressed at how she could run in heels. On a marble floor. I can even barely walk without slipping my crutches off.

"Let's go to the entertainment room Uncle." Dexton ran to the distance.

"Uncle will be on your back." I tried to keep up with this kid's pace.

.

.

"What do you want to play on Dexton?" I sat on one of the bean bags there.

"Can we paint, Uncle?" He looked at me while pulling a drawer.

"Well, sure. Do you have some aprons?" I asked him since I don't want to ruin this blazer.

He searched through the room and found none. We both walked upstairs for me to change. Dexton asked to follow me since he's worried that I'll trip over or something. I love this little gentleman here.