Hi5! Same, I also have terrible grammatical errors - _ - . Sometimes I even question myself if I even learned English Language in my primary school! When did you start writing and who inspired you to keep writing?

Haha, agreed! I question the same too?
I think I started writing in ninth grade. I used to write poems a lot and I used to think poems are my forte but little did I know I would get more interested in story writing in eleventh. For inspiration, it has to be Rick Riordan and Sarah J Maas. I love their stories but the way they wrote them is what inspired me a lot. Also writers like Nicole (The Bad Boy and The Tomboy), Rubix (The Good Girl’s Bad Boys Series), Yuen (The Hoodie Girl and A Thousand Storm Series), So (The Devil’s Match), and Lehualani (Killing Samuel and Moving On), they inspired me to keep writing too.

Wow, you got inspired by many tons of people! Judging from your writing style, I believe that you also learnt a lot of writing skills in those past years! Well, I have been asking a lot of questions on your story and things. If you were given a chance to get a super power, what would it be and why?

Oh! I love this question. I would love the power of mind-reading. I have reasons: 1) people are hard to read 2) I am lazy so I just want what they want so they leave to sleep and 3) I want to know how Edward Cullen really felt.

Wow, that’s a great superpower tho! I would also love to have this type of superpower! What other genre of books are you planning to write next? And why?

Till now I have plans for three more books, one of them is a take on Greek mythology. Like I said before, Rick Riordan inspired me a lot and because of PJO, I got more interested in greek mythology. So, I thought why not use this knowledge and write something cool on it! :D

Well Greek mythology is surely something cool and unique! I would love to learn and read about Greek mythology! What was one of the most surprising things you learned while writing your book?

The enemy of every writer. The writer’s block. When I started writing, I really thought I would complete my book within 3 months since everything was already planned. Oh, how wrong I was! It took me a year to complete the first draft but now I can face it and win!

So I can see that you have overcome that writer’s block! That’s great! Are there any other writer’s block or bashers that you have faced or are facing?

I have faced one during English exams. It was really bad. I just couldn’t of anything to write and lost some marks for that :’(

Oh, don’t get sad! Successful people have to get through a lot of experience! And this experience makes you better! How do you usually get an idea of a story plot/ character?

For characters, I kind of take inspiration from the people I have met. For plot, I guess the more I write, it just develops eventually. Also I will be lying if I say I don’t get ideas from the movies I’ve watched or the books I’ve read.

It’s okay to get inspired by other people! I also believe that you also inspire lots of young writers! Can you give a piece of advice for the beginner writers out there?

Read a lot. Not only like a reader but read like a writer; understand the way they have described scenes or characters, how the plot and the characters develop throughout the story. The one advice I wish someone had given me when I started writing is to write what you want to read. Don’t write something only because there is a trend going on or people read that more. Believe in yourself and your story.

Wow, that’s great advice. I believe that the young writers will find this really helpful! If your life would be turned into a book, what would be the title and why?