OctoberAsters

Hello! I am Pie, from the Crazy Late Nighters community. Please state the name/nickname that you want to go by in this interview. If you are ready to get interviewed, please let me know.

Hello, I am Inerys! And yes we can do the interview.

Hi, Inerys! It’s such a great pleasure to be able to interview you. So, my first question is how did you discover Wattpad?

I discovered about Wattpad after one of my friends persuaded me to check it in 2016 but I actually just made an account then. In 2018, I guess I started reading on Wattpad and found it cool.

Well, being persuaded to join something is surely something that we all pass by. However, we all don’t join it because of our different interests and circumstances. It’s great that you have joined Wattpad! It looks like Ineffable is your first written story on Wattpad, can you tell something about it?

Ineffable is not just a story about two people (Noah and Iris) meeting and falling in love. It is about two people who know they are different but, as they start to know each other more, they realize they are counterparts of each other and heal each other from their past together. I would say that Ineffable is a light-hearted story (very pg-13) but also focuses on topics that teenagers deal with.

Ah! I see. Because of the topics where teenagers get related and understand them they get their full attention to your story. I think that’s why your story got lots of reads and votes! And plus nowadays in quarantine, everyone is bored, so they read romance, horror and humour stories to spice up their moods. Do you have any favourite character in Ineffable? If you do, then who is it? And why is that character special to you?

Oh my god, this is a tough one. It is like asking my grandfather who is his favourite: me or my other cousins. Okay, I will be honest. My characters, especially the main gang-I love them a lot. Even though they are different from me, there is always something that makes me connect with them individually. But (here comes the big reveal) I love Iris Cooper a bit more. Look, I have a favorite for different situations but Iris Cooper-she is very special to me.

I graduated from high school a year ago. Let’s just say last year was a pain in the ass but writing helped and Iris is the first character I ever wrote about when I started writing. Also, I relate to her, except in love matters (we have very different choices in that). Metaphorically speaking, I think her kindness and her ambition are what keeps me motivated and driven to my personal goals. I don’t know how to explain the respect and love I have for her but yeah, she is really special to me. Almost like a best friend but I created her? :D

The way you explained Iris Cooper's personality and things makes her my favourite too! And it must be a great relief of yours because writing about Iris Cooper made you feel a lot lighter and happier. Did you have any hidden messages/morals in Ineffable? If you did, can you spoil it?

Till now I have posted 35 chapters and I think I can spoil one of the things? I don’t know if the readers noticed it but Noah Radcliffe is a feminist and I don’t think I need to explain that men can be feminists. So, Noah is an example that he doesn’t need to shout that he is a feminist. The acts are mere proof of it.

In my opinion, Noah looks like an unique character because of his feminist personality. And it’s interesting how there are unique characters in your story! What are your strengths and weaknesses in writing?

I don’t want to brag or anything but I think my strengths would be how I write dialogues and my characters. I think my main weakness is the editing. I’ve noticed that I always have some errors in tense or some major typos in the chapter after I have posted it and I feel so embarrassed about it later >_<