𝐭𝐞𝐧.

Mulai dari awal

"You may die." She says.

"If you're so worried, help me after your sister is safe." I say.

"You're insane." She mutters.

"Maybe." I tilt my head. "See ya in a minute-" I run towards the armoured figure, pushing her off the side of the platform. They throw me to the side but I am quick in returning the punch and kick. I land onto a falling platform of glass and am met by Natasha also- doing her fighting pose as she lands. I guess there was two of us now. I leap forward to tackle them but I narrowly miss, grabbing onto the back with all the might I can. Nat follows behind, nearly falling off the side, but just grabbing onto my hand. I keep hold tightly to her and look at the back of them, noticing something on their back. 

I pulled the pin and a large parachute came out of their armoured pack. I try to keep hold as tightly as I can but Nat lets go at the last minute, crashing to the ground. I let go and fall down to the ground also, seeing that we were so close there was no reason not to. I land flat down and go to get up. A large shadow appears over me and I look up to see where it's coming from, but it was too late. 

For a good few minutes, it dark, and silent. Was this what death was like? Perhaps so. 

Light comes into my view and I close my eyes, ducking my head a little to cover from the change so quickly. I'm pulled out fully and I open my eyes slowly. I see a smiling Natasha looking down at me. 

"So, you are alive, huh?" She asks.

"You know, I've been through much worse." I say to the girl.

"She doesn't know- let me find her." She gets up, not letting me know who she or her was. Nat walks away for a moment and I try to sit up, not doing too well at it. I reach down and take one of the swords out, retracting it and using it to help me up. I limp around for a moment, looking around at what was the Red Room, now nothing but rubble and dust. 

I turn around a little and go to walk when I'm tackled to the floor. I at first go to attack but when I look down, I see the blonde haired girl, holding me close. I retract the sword slowly and put it back on my belt as I watch her, she didn't move from her position. 

"Don't scare me like that." She tells me quietly.

"You should do the same." I tell her back, I see a small smirk play on Yelena's face.

"As cute together as you are, you can't just lay there all day." Nat says, breaking the silence. I look over at her for a second, deciding weather it would be worth my time to even flip the girl off. Yelena gets up and then helps me up.

"Everybody good?" The others join us and they start to talk. I look in the distance and see a large amount of cars, vans and lorries, all of which heading our way.

"Here comes the cavalry..." I mutter.

"So, what's out plan?" They look around at Nat and she sighs.

"You guys go. I'll stay." She say. All of them start to argue and I just stand there, unable to even make an argument. Alexei and Melina eventually move away for a moment, leaving me, Nat and Yelena.

"Well, if you're leaving, then I guess you should take this-" Yelena moves away and begins to take off her vest. "I know how much you like it." She smirks a little and hands it over.

"Shucks." Nat laughs. "It does have a lot of pockets." 

"Very handy pockets... Yeah." Yelena agrees, moving back next to me.

"He had widows implanted all over the world." Nat tells the both of us. "Melina will need to copy the formula, but you should be the one to tell 'em it's over." 

"Nat-" I begin, but I'm cut off by a large engine behind us. Yelena walks over to it to see the widows, flying a jet of their own. I turn back to her. "Where are you gonna go?" I ask her.

She smiles. "I could ask you the same thing." 

I smirk. "The farm in Ukraine isn't looking too bad." I tell her. She nods in agreement. "Do me a favour. Make sure they're all okay." I say. "Safe." 

"I'll do that if you do the same for me." I glance over at Yelena and breathe out heavily before turning back. "Should've known you'd fall for her." 

"What's the supposed to mean?" I ask, tilting my head and raising an eyebrow.

"You're more alike than you'd realise." She claims. "Watch her six for me." 

"Always was." She moves forward and hugs me tightly, my eyesight becomes a little blurry but I hold it in. I move away and smile, nothing I can't handle, eh? I limp over to Yelena and she catches me before I fall.

She whistles a long note and there's a little pause between all of us before Nat returns the favour. I take one final glance at Natasha before Yelena turns with me, helping me walk away.