𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:

The rubble is removed from on top of me and I see Clint stood there next to Yelena. 

"Boy, I had the weirdest dream." I mutter as they both help me up. 

"That can wait." He tells me as we begin to walk. 

"What happened?" I ask, looking around where Clint held his one torch.

"Uh, no idea." He says confidently. "But I've got this." He says, holding up the gauntlet. 

"Good to know." I mutter. Holding out my hand the swords fly over to me, which I hand one over to Yelena. "So, we have the six Infinity Stones, we're in what looks like a sewer system and no idea what's going on." 

"Good list." Yelena murmurs beside me.

"We're so screwed." I murmur as we step over bricks of rubble. We all stop suddenly at the noise of something behind us. "Oh fuck this." I murmur, even quieter.

Clint takes out one of his arrows and attaches one of the lights to it, shooting it down the system. The same aliens back from Wakanda were crawling at the end of the system behind us. I look back over at the other two as I sigh. 

"Damn." I throw my sword as we run, the aliens running just as fast after us. 

"YOU WOULD'VE THOUGHT WE'D HAVE GOT RID OF THEM ALL IN WAKANDA." I shout as the sword flies back to me the same time Yelena throws hers. It flies back to me and I throw it over to her. 

Clint begins to stick arrows on the side and I only take a small glance of them as we run. More explosions can be heard behind us and I shake my head at Clint when we finally stop. I look up and Clint shoots up at the system, a wire taking him up quickly as me and Yelena climb. What can I say? S.H.I.E.L.D trained me well. I get to the top, slicing off the head of one of the aliens behind me, the blood splattering on my face. 

I hear Clint laugh for a moment and I sigh, sitting up to look over at Yelena. She smiles, leaning against the wall as I throw the sword down at the last alien.

"I hate aliens." I mutter as it flies back.

"Ditto." Clint laughs as Nebula suddenly walks in, a serious face on for show. Something was off. "Oh, hey- I know you." He says, handing over the gauntlet to her freely.

She looks down at the six stones in her hand for a moment before going on coms. "Father," I look away from 'Lena and over at her, going straight for my gun. "I have the stones-" 

"What?!" Clint goes to get up but Nebula steps her  foot down on him, taking out a gun and aiming her gun at Yelena. I raise an eyebrow and move my hand away from the gun in my pocket. 

"Stop." We hear another voice say, walking in. A girl, of who was green, walks around the corner, aiming a gun at Nebula, making her step off of Clint, of who moves away quickly. 

"You're betraying us?" Nebula asks, I narrow my eyebrows in confusion as another Nebula walks in, hands raised. The Nebula with the six stones aims their gun at the other Nebula, making me sigh in relief. 

"You don't have to do this." The other Nebula says, of who looked more like the Nebula we knew.

"I am this." 

"No, you're not." The other girl says. Oh this is confusing.

"You've seen what we become." The defenceless-looking Nebula says. The other one looks hesitant.

"Nebula, listen to her." The girl tells her. 

"You can change." Nebula says.

She has tears in her eyes and the girl lowers her gun. "He won't let me." She says. I look over at 'Lena for a moment, of who was just as confused as I was. The Nebula who was aiming at the other Nebula turns on the green girl, aiming the blaster at her.

"NO-" She begins, but before the girl even had the chance to shoot, she'd been shot herself. I glance over and see Nebula holding a blaster of her own, aiming at her. She falls back and groans before pasting away. Standing up slowly, Clint picks up the gauntlet from her and sighs. 

We walk and walk and I stop suddenly when I hear something through my ear piece.

"What?" Yelena asks, looking over at me, confused.

"I..." Was all that I'm able to say before looking over at Clint. "We need to find them."

"What is it?" The green girl asks me.

"Wait." I say. "No- Clint, keep the gauntlet away from the fight." I hear the voice again and look around. 

"WHAT IS IT?" Yelena asks me.

"Clint you heard him, right?" I ask, he nods. 

"Okay, split up." He says, "Uh, you two with me, you two go find the fight." He says, pointing at the two other girls first.

"You sure?" I ask him.

"Well, I thought I was hearing things." He smiles at first. "But turns out earpieces are just really laggy." I shake my head in disbelief before me and Yelena walk in the different direction than the others.

"What did you hear?" She asks as we run down the system. 

"Word for word?" I look back over at her. "On your left." 

We reach the rooftop of what's left of the building, looking over the battlefield. 

"They did it." I murmur, nodding over at everyone who seemed to have returned. 

"Well, that does sure look like a team." She says next to me. Parts of the building crumbles as a larger Scott Lang appears, holding out three Avengers onto the battlefield. I hold up my retracted sword at Yelena and she holds up hers in response before taking my hand and jumping down onto Scott's hand. 

I give him a glance up as we join the others, retracting my own sword. 

"AVENGERS." Looking over at Steve who stood at the front of us all, I see Mjolnir flies into his hand, taking me by surprise. "ASSEMBLE." 

a/n- so you're all going to hate me next chapter, it's okay, i see it coming unlike Clint could