Third person POV
After adjusting krishi on her shoulder keerti walked towards the garden where everyone was having high tea and relaxing talking to each other.

She moved towards where naira was sitting with her mother and other relatives and passing a smile to naira she took seat next to her while tia and Ishika too sat adjacent to her . Naksh friends occupied another table while naksh was talking to maya and andrew regarding some official work at the other end of the garden far from everyone. 

" Where you went after lunch " her grandmother asked while keerti looked up to see her throwing daggers with her eye toward her . She look at her confused , now what happened .

"We actually went for sightseeing and see udaipur " Tia said beaming not knowing the gravity of matter .

" You went to sightseeing or to meet kawarsa . He was not here today , akshara ji said he went to for sightseeing with his friends " her grandmother said while Ishika and naira look at keerti .

" you went with him out just two days before your wedding and too alone . Don't you know it's not good to roam like this without marriage " her grandmother yelled while keerti looked down controlling her tears which were pooling in her eyes .

" Dadi you know we said her that it not good to roam around with your fiancee just before your marriage but she did'nt listened me and pulled me too along with her . Being marrying to open minded family she is just forgetting her values " sakshi said smirking while keerti look at her shock .

When did she insisted her to come along ? She just agreed in one go when naksh asked her ? No one forced her!!

" But aunty what does the difference it makes . They both are going to be husband and wife in just two days.  what's the big deal it makes " tia said totally not liking the nonsense they are saying. 

" First of all I don't like any outsider speaking in my family matter and second it may be okay for your to roam outside like this but for us it's not okay. You don't know what everyone will say when they got to know that bride was that desperate that she went to roam out with her groom when just two days are left for wedding.  Can't she just wait for wedding after that they can do whatever they want " her grandma said glaring at tia speaking out venom while tears pooled in tia and keerti's eyes listening to her .

They just have gone to see udaipur nothing else , why is she questioning her character??

" but.." Tia was about to say something when keerti held her hand and shook her head indicating her not to say anything.  She knew tia will defend her to any extend but she don't want tia to get hurt because of her grandma .

" you just don't care about out reputation for once right . Already you did enough damage taking the divorce and whatever reputation is left of me and my son you are ruining that too . Don't you have shame , haven't you ever thought about your father once. Just held your head high and move to roam around the city .  " her grandma said while keerti look at her mother who was silently looking at scence while naira did'nt said anything as she will be next victim of her grandma anger .

" What happened ? Why are you scolding her " sakshi mother came holding icecream in her hand and look at scence in front of her .

" nothing mom , keerti went out with naksh ji that too when two days are left for wedding . Such a desperate she is and on top she did'nt even asked for dadi permission .  " sakshi said totally enjoying the scence while keerti look at her disbelief. 

What does she gets creating problem in someone' life ?
Is it fun to disturb someone life and make fun of it for your purpose?

" What she went where?? Did'nt you think about  consequences before doing anything. My sakshi did'nt went to meet sahil ji a week before her wedding too and look at you.   " sakshi mother yelled while it did'nt take a minute to spread the news among the relatives .