chapter 7!

***chapter 7! i hope you guys like it... :)) comment/vote?!***

               It’s Amna's POV!

               I stuff my things into me locker and take out my last period’s things, and sigh. This day has been the worst out of all of them, Kenzie won’t answer my texts and I haven’t seen her all day, I’ve been paranoid about seeing Niall in the hallways again, and when I saw Liam in the hallway and called out his name to see how he’s doing, he clearly ignored me, which was pretty understandable.

               Now I’m probably going to see Niall when I walk to my last period class because his class is right next to mine. I sigh again, and walk straight. At least the halls are crowded so if I get to class fast enough maybe I won’t run into him.

               I walk for couple more seconds until I see him. I see Niall, who just turned the corner, heading straight my way to his locker.

               I panic, and stand there. Maybe if I duck down a little bit he wont see me?

               I keep on walking straight, and when I think its safe too look up, I look up.

               But right when my head goes up, my eyes meet Niall’s, who was standing not even a foot away from me. I quickly look away and rush towards my class.

               When I finally get to class, I plop down into my usual seat in the back, and wait for Kenzie.

               After a few minutes I decide to text her,

               HEY WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO CLASS? I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU. –Amna

               I was eager to tell her about what happened with Niall earlier in the day, and I wanted to see if she had a chance to talk to Liam. Hopefully she did.

               People started coming into class, and I look at the clock. Five minutes until class starts. That’s weird, Kenzie’s usually here really early.

               I start to worry, what if she got run over by a car or something? No, that’s stupid. I decide to text her again,

               HEY, WERE R U? CLASS IS GONNA START SOON! –Amna

               I send it, and wait. I see Lindsay walk through the door, and she gives me a death glare right before she sits down in front of me and flips her hair. I roll my eyes.

               The bell rings for the period to start, and Kenzie’s still not here. I decide to shrug it off, maybe she just wanted to skip last period or something.

               I take out my head phones and my iPod; I put some music on and put my hood up. No way was I in the mood to actually learn. It’s the end of the day and I’m tired.

               ____

               After class I quickly rush out and luckily I don’t see Niall. I head down the stairs. Looks like I’m going to be walking alone. When I get outside I see Amber standing with a group of girls, she looks at me, and give me a look that says, I told you that you would regret it. I roll my eyes and keep walking straight, until I see a familiar body sitting on the curb on the other side of the road.

               “Kenzie?” I say to myself.

               Now its Kenzie's POV!