Chapter 4!

*** UPDATING YAY! i've decided that i'm going to post one chapter every single day :D comment/vote on what you think please!**

               It's Amna's POV!

               “WAAAAAAAKE UUUUPPPP” I hear kenzie yell, and then I feel a sudden pressure on my stomach. “oops sorry.”

               I groan. “WHY do you have to wake me up in the HARSHEST WAY EVER?” I say and holding my stomach where Kenzie stepped on.

               “I said sorry gosh, someone’s not a morning person.” Kenzie says fixing her bed.

               I give her a dirty look, and unwillingly get myself out of bed, “Why do you have to look so good on a Wednesday.” I say, and see that she’s wearing jean short shorts with a floral print tank top.

               She shurgs and I walk towards the bathroom. Kenzie always gets up way earlier then me and is always all ready for school when I wake up, like now. She’s all changed and clearly has eaten breakfast because she’s always happy right after she eats.

               I wash my face, brush my teeth and head to my room. I open my closet and stand in front of it and stare at the clothes inside “Ugh I don’t know what to wear.” I say to kenzie, sitting on my newly made bed and on the computer. “Thanks for fixing my bed by the way” I say, and I see that its 7:30a.m. “Hurry up we don’t have that much time the bus gets here at 8:05!” I say.

               “Just wear shorts, it’s going to be hot.” Kenzie says, still on the computer.

               I take out a pair of jean short shorts and a blue Hollister long-sleeved top and go to the bathroom to change.

               I come out and Kenzie is obviously still on the computer, and I start doing my hair in front of the mirror. Right when I start doing something to my hair, kenzie screams.

               “OH. MY. GOSH.” Kenzie says and I rush over.

               “What? What is it? What happened?” I ask, worried that something really bad happened like she found out someone was stalking her online and she’s about to get kidnapped any day now.

               “JOSH JUST POSTED ON MY WALL SAYING ‘HEY BABY’ WITH A WINKY FACE.” Kenzie says pointing to the screen in disbelief.

               I roll my eyes. “Is this a good thing or a bad thing?” I ask.

               “Um… well... good obviously” Kenzie says.

               I look at her, “It’s funny how you broke up with him. And what happened to Liam?”

               “Oh… well… I DON’T KNOW! I’ll deal with him when it’s necessary LET ME BE HAPPY THAT JOSH POSTED ON MY WALL.” Kenzie says, and I just laugh.

               “Well don’t post back on his wall right after he did it’s going to look like you where waiting for it.” I say motioning for her to get off the computer.

               “True.” Kenzie says and takes a moment to get off.

               We both head downstairs, and we’re both getting our shoes on, when the doorbell rings.

               “I got it.” I say to Kenzie and head to the door.

               I open the door and see the mailman. “Oh hi! Good morning!” I say.