Chapter 6!

**heres a new chapter! i just want to thank you guys for getting my fanfic to 60 reads!! i know it doesnt seem like alot but it means SO much to me! THANK YOU!<33 comment/vote? :D**

               It’s Niall's POV!

               As I walk home, I feel the guilt rise up in me.  Maybe what I did wasn’t a good idea. I’d just told Amna we couldn’t be together because if what happened with Liam and Kenzie. It sounded ten times harsher out loud then it did in my head.

               I laugh to myself with no humour in it whatsoever. I messed up. I really messed up this time, and Paul can’t fix it for me, like usual. I really liked Amna, I really did, but she even told me that she and Kenzie are exactly the same in the weirdest ways, and I just couldn’t take the risk of being heart broken again, but now that I think about it, it was stupid.

               I saw the look on Amna’s face right before she walked off. Tears starting to well up in her eyes, and just pure anger and hatred.

               I finally get home and decide to text Liam.

               HEY MATE, ANY BETTER? I’M HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED ME. –Niall

               After ten minutes, I figure that he’s not going to text me back, so I go down stairs to get something to eat, that always gets my mind off things.

               I get down stairs and walk into the kitchen, and take out some cold pizza from a couple nights ago and eat it cold.

               Should I call Amna and tell her I’m a total idiot? No she definitely won’t answer her phone; I’m going to have to talk to her in person, if she ever gives me any time to speak. Why would I do such a stupid thing? I was thinking about the future to much, like I always do to screw things up. At this point I would have someone to talk to, most of the time it would be Liam, and he would help me get through something like this, guide me the right way, but that doesn’t help much.

               After I finish the pizza I go upstairs and see that I got a text message. Liam texted me back.

               HONESTLY MATE, IM NOT OKAY. BETTER THEN BEFORE, BUT HURT. WHY WOULD KENZIE DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT? –Liam

               I text back,

               I DUNNO. DO U WANT ME 2 COME OVER? WE COULD TALK, IM HERE FOR U. –Niall

               I would also want to take my mind off of Amna for a little while. My phone vibrates,

               YEH SURE. I NEED SOMEONE 2 TALK 2. –Liam

               At that, I put my phone in my pocket and head downstairs and out the door to Liam’s house. I decide to walk since its only ten minutes away walking.

                A couple minutes walking, I realize that I’m going to pass Amna’s house. I look down the street. It’s only a few blocks away. Should I stop by? No, Liam needs me right now. I keep on walking, and pass Amna’s street.

               Now it’s Kenzie's POV!

               I stand in the doorway of the kitchen, speechless.

               What just happened? It all went by so fast. One second Amna and I are okay, then she goes to the lake and when she comes back, she starts screaming at me that it’s my entire fault? She said something about Niall breaking up with her because of what happened with Liam and me.