5) Awake (Fluff) Newt

Very short fluff Inspired by a tik tok: creator is @._newtmas_.x

(Y/N's POV)

I had just come back from dinner late and went in my "mattress" (the homestead is better than before). After a day of working, I was tired and I sunk into it. I let all of the tension fade away and let myself be comforted by the sensation to laying down. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling for a bit more before I moved around to get comfortable. I got in my usual sleeping position and closed my eyes.

Everyone else had fallen asleep, and I was tired but sleep was not coming. I groaned lowly in frustration before turning to my side to see if it was a better way to sleep.

"Hey, Y/N?" Newt asked.

I had thought that everybody was asleep, but I guess not.

"What?" I replied.

"Can I sleep with you?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm trying to go to sleep."

He stayed silent for a moment before I heard him getting up. I moved my arm to position it better under me and Newt slid in my bed and under my covers.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Shh. It's okay."

He smirked and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I stopped my protests and felt my cheeks burning red. I smiled a bit as he had his arms around me tightly. I looked up at him. He smiled down at me and pressed his lips to mine.

(Sorry it's short, I just thought it was really cute! 🥰)