Kol breaks the kiss, pulling his head back only to duck his head and I tilt my head slightly to the side, my eyes fluttering shut as he starts kissing my neck making my breath hitch. I moan as I feel Kol dipping his hands under my robe and grabbing my ass, giving it a nice squeeze.

The sudden sound of someone awkwardly clearing their throat makes us freeze and break the kiss. We turn our heads and I mentally curse as I see Elijah awkwardly stood in the doorway with his face bright red and his eyes looking anywhere but at us.

"I uh apologise for the intrusion. The door was open and I did not know you were in the middle of something so I will just close this and uh leave you be, have a good day" Elijah says before turning and shutting the door behind him as he leaves.

Me and Kol start laughing "you forgot to shut the door" I say as he presses his lips against my forehead, a light laugh vibrating through him and my eyes widen as I suddenly remember I was running a bath.

"Shit" I curse moving away from Kol and rushing into the bathroom, sighing in relief as I see the bath tub isn't over flowing but there's enough water "oh I see you were running a bath" Kol says entering behind me.

"Yeah why else do you think I was only wearing a robe and nothing else?" I ask turning to him after turning the tap off "because I like seeing you in barely anything" he replies cheekily making my cheeks heat up as I giggle, biting my lip.

"Seriously I would prefer it if you just walked around in nothing but a pair of slippers" he says "if I did that then we'd never get anywhere and I'm pretty sure your siblings would have something to say about it" I respond making him shrug.

I turn back to the bath tub, dipping my hand in to test the temperature and nodding in approval before standing up straight and shedding my robe, letting it fall to the floor so it pools at my feet. "Holy mother" Kol groans behind me making me giggle so I glance back at him over my shoulder and I bite my lip as I see he has a hand on his crotch, practically palming himself almost and I can see a very prominent vein appearing in his neck. 

"Would you like to join me?" I ask batting my eyelashes making his eyes light up and he immediately starts taking his clothes off in a hurried manner making me giggle as I get in the bath tub and sit down.

I watch as he sheds his boxers and I feel a deep hunger in the pit of my stomach as I see his rock hard cock spring free and I can see it pulsing from here. "Don't keep me waiting" I say with a smirk as he vamp speeds over to the bath and slips in behind me.

I hum in satisfaction and close my eyes as he slips his arms around my body and tugs me back closer to him so my back rests against his chest and I'm sat in between his legs. I bite my lip as I feel his cock pressing against my back.

I feel Kol press a kiss on the back of my neck as he moves my hair to one side before starting to massage my shoulders making me sigh in content. "Oh god yes that's nice" I say closing my eyes as he massages my back and shoulders "you've got so much tension love" he says kneading at my shoulders.

He stops massaging my back and shoulders and wraps his arms back around my waist, resting his hands on my baby bump before he starts washing my hair making me smile as I relax in his arms.

Once Kol has rinsed my hair I turn my head and he bends down, pressing his lips against mine making me hum in response as I move my lips in sync with his. I whimper as he adds tongue to the kiss and I feel my nipples harden before I feel Kol grabbing my breasts in his hands and squeezing them making me moan.

I pull back for air and I see Kol's eyes are glazed over with lust. I turn myself slightly so I'm sort of sat sideways and I place a hand on the nape of his neck as I reconnect our lips, slipping my tongue in his mouth making him groan.