Chapter 10

Y/N POV:

It's now Monday and I am back at my trailer as I didn't want to overstay my welcome, but the guys kept on saying how I should stay with them, but they finally let me come back here as long as I called one of them every night before I go to bed which I said I will, but I might not depend on what I am doing. I am worried about sleeping though as I am used to being with Harry and now, I am on my own and the nightmares will come back. It's now 7am and I am setting up all my make-up for when the actors arrive and getting my camera ready for all the photos I will be taking today, I pack my bag that I will take to set with me so that I have spares of everything in case I need them. At 9am on the dot my first actor comes in and gets there make-up done and the others followed afterwards by 10am I was done and now on set taking pictures, I haven't seen Tom or Harry today so I am guessing that Tom isn't needed on set, and I hope that Harry isn't bugging Tom because before I left Harry said he would come see me even if Tom didn't have to go in.

I take Photos for around 4 hours and then go on a break to get something to eat from the food court and get a 2 fruit pots as I'm hungry but don't fancy anything big, once I grab them, I go back to my trailer so I can eat them and put the photos I have taken onto my laptop so I can use the memory card again when I go back. Once I done all that I head back to set and take more photos and then sit down for a bit looking through my phone while they figure out how to film the next scene, as I am scrolling through my phone, I feel someone's arms wrap around me and whisper into my ear and I already knew it was Harry by the ring that is on his finger.

"Hey, I missed you." Harry says as I turn around to face him.

"It's only been like 10 hours since you last saw me." I say and hug him.

"I know but I still missed you." Harry says and hugs me back.

"I hope you didn't drag Tom here with you as he isn't working today." I say to Harry while looking at the smile on his face.

"No, he didn't I told him I got called onto set and when I did, he jumped out his seat on the sofa and went and sat in the car until I got in and drove him here." Tom says as he comes up next to Harry.

I leave Harrys arms to go hug Tom and say hi and when I do I see the look on Harrys face, and he is making a sad face at me not being in his arms which I laugh at.

"We aren't even dating but you make it seem like it." I say while going back to Harry.

"Well, what would you say if I asked you to be my girlfriend." Harry asks looking at me in the eyes and I get lost in his hazelnut-coloured eyes.

"I would say this was a weird way of asking." I say while smiling at him.

"Seriously though what would you say?" Harry asks.

"Please say yes so he can stop asking me about what you would say." I hear Tom say and I look at Harry with a questioning look on my face then look back at Tom.

"Oh, he does that does he." I ask Tom.

"No, I don't that's not true." Harry tries to defend himself.

"Yes, he does now please answer his question." Tom says laughing while walking away to get his make-up done for the scene.

I look back at Harry and admire the way he has been looking at me the entire time even when Tom was talking, I move my hand up to his cheek and go onto my tiptoes and give him a kiss on the lips, as I do, he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me close to him as he keeps our lips together. After a few seconds we pull apart and I open my eyes to see Harry with a massive smile on his face.

"Just so you know this was me saying yes to being your girlfriend." I say to Harry as I go to move away to get my camera from the table as they are going to start shooting the scene.