Chapter 8

Harry's POV:

Me and Y/N just got back to the house and when we went inside and my family are being nosey and want to hear about our date, so I let Y/N go upstairs as she is tired and decided to sit downstairs and tell them about what we did. I sit down on the one-seater and wait for all the questioning to start so I don't have to get asked many times what happened then etc.

"So, what do you want to know." I ask waiting for someone to speak up.

"Did you kiss? Did you enjoy yourselves? Was it nice? Are you dating now?" I hear my mum start asking really fast, I give her a minute to calm down before answering her questions.

"No, we didn't kiss. Yes, we did enjoy ourselves. It was wonderful being able to spend time with Y/N. No, we are not dating but maybe one day I hope." I say and wait a couple minutes to see if anyone else has questions or if I can go upstairs now.

"If that's all the questions you guys have, I will be going upstairs now." I say about to get up to leave when Tom starts to ask a question, so I sit back down getting comfy.

"Did she say if she likes you at all or what cause we can tell she does, and we know you like her I just want to be sure." Tom asks while looking at me to get the answer.

"Yes, she did tell me if she likes me which she does, and I hope to hang out with her more often." I say.

We talk for around 2 hours and after an hour we changed subjects from me and Y/n. We are all having a nice catch up and mum is telling us about how Tessa is at home and how she misses us, when all of a sudden, we hear a scream from upstairs, and I know Y/N is the only one up there, so I jump out of my chair and go to my room. When I get there, I see Y/N laying on my bed sweating while moving around having a nightmare, I go up to her and try to wake her up and stop her from moving so much or she will fall of the bed and hurt herself. After 10 minutes I finally get her to wake up and she frantically gets out of my grasp which I let her go as soon as I notice that's what she is doing, I sit on the bed and wait for her to calm down and notice where she is when she sees me, she comes over and wraps her arms around me not wanting to let go.

"Hey darling, are you okay." I ask while hugging her back and running my hands through her hair.

"N-n-no not really can you just hold me please." She asks while crying on my shoulder.

"Of course, how about I go get some snacks from downstairs and bring them up then we can watch movies and cuddle how does that sound?" I ask knowing that I want to take her mind off of the nightmare she had.

"C-c-can you not leave me please not leave me on my own at the moment?" She asks me I think about the snacks and decide I will message Tom and see if he will bring them up.

"Okay, I will stay and message Tom and see if he will bring up some snacks." I tell Y/N and she just nods her head then moves off me so that I can grab my phone and sit comfortably on the bed and then she comes sits in front of me hesitating, so I open my arms for her to lay with me and get cuddles.

Text messages: Bold-Harry Underlined-Tom

Hey, do you think you can bring some snacks up to me and Y/N she was having a nightmare that's why she was screaming, and she doesn't want me to leave her alone at the moment. All good if not.

Yeah, mate course I can anything in particular you guys want and what drinks. I hope she is okay.

Just any snacks you see and think we may like, um bring the bottle of lemonade up and two cups please. She's okay just shaken up and scared.

Alright mate I will be up in a couple minutes I may have to ask Sam to help me bring the stuff up.

Thanks.

End of text messages.

"Tom will be up in a couple of minutes with the snacks and Sam might be with him to help bring it all up. What type of movies would you like to watch?" I ask and wait for her to think about it and give me a response.

"H-h-how about Disney films and Beauty and the Beast to start with the live action one." She says while looking up at me from where she is laying her head on my chest.

"Sounds good to me." I say while getting the remote and setting the tv up and putting Disney+ on so we can watch Beauty and the Beast. We are about 30 minutes into the film I hear a knock on my door, so I yell for them to come in, Y/N stays laying on my stomach as the boys come in with the drinks and snacks, they get to the end of the bed and dump it all there except for the cups and lemonade bottle they put that on my nightstand next to me.

"Thank you for bringing that up guys I appreciate it." I say while high fiving them and I see Y/N move a little to look at the boys.

"Y-y-yeah thank y-y-you guys I will make it up to you tomorrow." Y/N says, and I can see the guys start shaking their heads.

"No, you don't need to we are glad to help with anything." Sam says and goes to touch Y/N, but she moves away.

"I-I-I'm sorry I am not usually like this I'm just having some problems right now." Y/N says, and I can see that she is going to cry so I pull her closer to me and run my hand through her hair hoping it will calm her down a bit.

"Hey, it's okay Y/N we understand, and we will leave you guys to the movies enjoy the snacks and text me if you need anything." Tom says as him and Sam leave the room and close the door.

"I feel so bad I haven't been that bad when someone tries to touch me for a while." Y/N says, and it gets me wondering what happened for her to be scared of people that she knows. I'm not going to make her tell me I'm sure she will tell me in her own time.

"It's okay they understand, and I know you don't want to talk about your nightmare, but I am always here if you do want to, I will listen." I say and hug Y/N tighter as we go back to watching movies and eating the snacks.

After 3 Disney films Y/N has fallen asleep I've moved all the leftover snacks onto the floor so that they don't get all over my bed and I put Friends on quietly in the background for if she wakes up. I lay back and watch Y/N sleep until I start to fall asleep myself while holding Y/N to me not wanting to ever let go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: feedback appreciated.