Chapter 11

Its an ordinary Tuesday and I woke up at 4am and so did the guys as they need to drive me because I don't have my car after half an hour of getting ready, we all get in the car and Tom drives us to the set so I can start setting everything up. At 9am I am now on set getting a few photos of the actors before they start shooting and then I move to the side of the set where Harry is standing and take pictures from there while laughing as Harry is keeping me entertained when the directors talk to the actors about what to do next and I take pictures of Harry while we wait and he is actually really good at modelling for them, Harry tries to take my camera to take pictures of me but I protest and run away from him so I can carry on with my job. After a long day at work Harry and Tom have already gone back to theirs and I said I would be there soon just got a few things to do first, I download all the photos onto my laptop and just leave it like that because I will look at them when at the guys, so I won't spend so much time in the trailer. I pack everything up lock my trailer and head to the car that I am renting while in LA, I put the guys address in on my phone so that it can give me the directions and then I'm off. While I am on the road, I don't see that another car is speeding and in the next minute my car is being flipped and I black out quickly, I wake up a little seeing an ambulance flashing lights and medics around before I black out again.

Harry POV:

I'm sat in the living room on my phone with Tom and we have the tv on for background noise, its been 10 minutes since we left Y/N at the set because she had a few things to do but she said she would be here soon. I'm just scrolling through Instagram when I see a message from Y/N saying that she has just left the set and should be here soon, so I relax knowing she is okay and just watch tv with Tom and we just chat for a while talking about any upcoming films that Tom is starring in and I will be in as well and also any interviews that will be happening soon to do with the Avengers film at the moment. After half an hour Y/N still hasn't arrived and I'm starting to get worried as it's only a 15-minute drive from the set to ours so she should have been here already, I decide to make myself busy and decide to make dinner thinking she would be home by the time it's done I just decide to do a lasagne as it's something I know how to cook. After I've put it in the oven my phone starts ringing and I see that Y/N is calling me, so I answer:

Phone call- bold- Harry italics-nurse.

Hey babe are you okay I thought you would be here by now?

I'm sorry are you, Harry Holland?

Yes, it is. Who is this and where is Y/N?

I'm Sophie a nurse at the hospital it seems that Y/N has been in a bad car accident.

I am on my way now.

End of phone call.

I start to panic hoping she will be okay, and I start rushing around I turn off the oven and go to put my shoes and jacket on, I run into the living room and see Tom talking on the phone to someone, but I interrupt him to tell him he needs to either let me borrow his car or drive me to the hospital asap.

"Hey Tom, sorry to interrupt but can I borrow your car Y/N has been in a car accident and I need to go now." I say frantically.

"I've got to go I will call you back Zendaya bye." He ends the phone call then puts his shoes and jacket on then gets his keys.

"Come on then." Tom says as he walks to the car.

We get in the car and while Tom is driving, I'm panicking about what if she is not okay what if she will never wake up again, I feel myself start to tear up at the situation and I know Tom saw as he is trying to drive as quick as he can to the hospital for me. My leg is bouncing with nerves, and I honestly don't know how to feel, how did she get in a car crash what happened, we finally get the hospital and Tom parks the car then we go inside and get to the reception desk to ask about Y/N.

"How can I help you?" Asked the lady at the counter while looking me and Tom up and down.

"I'm here to see Y/N Rowland she was in a car crash." I say looking around wanting to already be with her.

"She is in surgery at the moment if you will take a seat and Tom sits next to me and messages someone on his phone but I'm going to guess its Zendaya as he did end the call quickly for me and I'm so glad that I have him by my side no matter what and I do feel bad for cutting his call with Zendaya short but he understands as even though we haven't known Y/N long we are both protective of her as I am her boyfriend and Tom is my brother and they have become good friends. We sit here for 2 hours and Tom has gone to get us a coffee as we started falling asleep, I have no idea what is going to happen to Y/Ns' job as I know she loves it but she won't be able to work from the hospital maybe they will keep it for her so she still has it when she goes back. After another hour a doctor finally comes out.

"Family of Y/N Rowland." The doctor says.

"I'm Y/Ns boyfriend. How is she?" I ask hoping to hear good news.

"Would you follow me, and we can talk about Y/Ns condition." The doctor says and leads me and Tom to an empty room with 4 seats in it. We all sit down and wait for the doctor to start talking.

"So, as you know Y/N was in a bad car crash and she has broken ribs a broken leg and a lot of bruising at the moment she is asleep but not in a coma and we hope she wont go into a coma, you guys can go see her, but she doesn't know what has happened yet so when you tell her make sure you are calm about it to not scare her more. Also, when she wakes up, please call for a nurse or me so we can come check on her to make sure her brain wasn't injured badly in the accident." The doctor says.

"Okay can you show us to her room." I say and we all get up as the doctor leads us out and down the corridor to room 216 where Y/N is laying looking so peaceful while sleeping. I go sit next to her and hold her hand while just looking at her hoping she will wake up soon I see Tom move to sit in the chair on the other side of Y/N's bed. I continue to look at how she is so peaceful just laying here, I just want to be at mine and Toms with Y/N laying in my bed snuggled next to me while watching many Disney films and eating loads of junk food but that isn't going to happen for a while.

"Harry, Y/N will be okay she just needs rest at the moment maybe we should go back to the house to rest then we can come back tomorrow." Tom says while looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"I'm not leaving here until I know Y/N is awake and able to go home with us." I say while looking at him then going back to looking at Y/N.

"Okay well I'm going to call Zendaya to see if she can bring us some food, would you like me to call mum for you or maybe Sam." Tom says getting his phone out.

"Okay, maybe get Sam but if he is busy don't say anything I don't want him to leave what he is doing." I say.

I lay my head down on the bed while still holding Y/N's hand and start to fall asleep dreaming about us being in my room having movie night and enjoying being with each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: feedback appreciated.

My Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें