Chapter 3

I was in my house in London laying on my bed that I share with my boyfriend Connor when I hear a crash from downstairs. I get out of bed and walk down the stairs quietly in case its someone I don't know, as I get to the kitchen, I see Conner with a bottle of Bourbon in his hand and a glass that has smashed on the floor. He looks straight at me with a scowl on his face, he's never been so drunk before and it's 4am so I would guess he has been to the pub down the street.

"Why do you always have to ruin my life, you're a worthless piece of shit that I only wanted to have sex with then leave but you won't do that, so I've been stuck with you but screw it I'm done, and I hate you so much." Connor starts shouting at me while walking closer and closer to me.

I run to the bedroom and try to lock the door but even in a drunken state Connor is stronger than me and barges his way through the door. I run towards the window and try to get out, but he gets me and punches me in the face making me land next to the bed. He never lets up with the beatings as I lay there not able to stop him. He goes to kick me in the head when...

I jolt up awake from the nightmare I just had, I haven't thought about that night for 3 days, it's a reoccurring nightmare that never seems to go away. I sit up and look at the time on my phone to see that it is only 3am, I know I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep so I might as well get ready for my day which shouldn't take long as I'm in my trailer. After setting everything up its only 5am so I still have two and a half hours until the actors start arriving, so I decide to go on my laptop and look through Instagram for a bit, I was scrolling through when I see that Harry had posted the picture that I took of him on set yesterday, the caption read: 'An amazing photo taken by the one and only Y/Nx21ox thank you x.' I write a quick comment saying you're welcome then closed my laptop and left my trailer to get something to eat from the food court, I decide on my usual fruit pot then walked back to my trailer to check I have everything before the actors start arriving.

It's now 9am and I have done all the actors that I usually have make-up and they are on set now, before I had done the make-up I went to the Russo brothers and told them that I am feeling under the weather so I will do the actors make-up but won't be on set to take any photos today which they understood so at the moment I am in my trailer with my laptop on my lap looking through all the photos I have recently taken and moving most of them onto different hard drives with the films name on it to free up space on my laptop for more photos. I have spent 2 hours going through the photos and decided to finally eat my fruit pot that I took this morning as its 11am and as I finish the pot, I hear a knock on my trailer door so I shout that they can come in as I'm putting the pot in the bin. When I turn around to see who has walked into my trailer, I see Harry stood there looking at me with that smile that I have learnt to like.

"Hey, I saw you weren't on set today but heard you are here so I thought I would come visit you." Harry said.

"Well thank you for coming to see me, I'm always here even when not on set to take photos." I said with a smile while sitting on the mini sofa and offering Harry the seat next to me which he took.

"So where do you go when finished with work as I'm sure you have somewhere that you stay and relax after a hard-working day?" I was surprised that he couldn't tell that I sleep in my trailer as all my stuff is here but I didn't bring much to LA with me so I can see why he couldn't tell.

"Um I actually stay here in this trailer when I'm finished with work." I say while fiddling with my hands.

"Oh, how come I thought the producers pay for a place for the workers to stay in an apartment or hotel?" Harry asks while still looking at me.

"I had an apartment I was staying at but with having to be here really early in the morning and finishing later than everyone else does I just thought it would be easier to just stay here." I say as I look back up at him to see he has a small frown on his face and now I'm worried about what I said to make him sad.

"So, Y/N do you not have a social life outside of work at all, do you go out and see friends or family. Destress yourself from work I don't get it." Harry asks very quickly to me; I take a moment to take a breath then start to answer his questions slash ramble.

"Not really my job is my life, all my family are in the UK where I live, and I have no friends as I put my job before anyone. So, to sum it all up I make it, so I have no time for anything other than my job and I'm a loner." I say while thinking about what I am going to do because we have a week off from work after today as people have other things to do and we have been working none stop.

"Well since we have a week off after today why don't you come stay with me and Tom Holland for the week. Seen as they are closing the trailer area as well while no one is here." Harry says as he smiles at me which I can't help but return with my own smile.

"I wouldn't want to intrude on yours and Toms week off, I'll find somewhere to stay." When I say this, I see a frown on Harrys' face. I get up and start packing the essentials that I will need for the week I won't be able to stay here, as I am doing this, I hear another knock on my trailer door.

"Hey Y/N is Harry with you?" I hear Tom say through the door.

"Yeah, he is you can come in." Tom comes in and I carry on packing my stuff while Tom and Harry talk.

"Hey Tom, you wouldn't mind if Y/N comes stays with us for the week off do you?" Harry says and I look at him with a pout on my face because I already said no which Harry just returns with sticking his tongue out at me.

"No of course not Y/N can stay with us just don't forget that our family are coming to visit during the week and Zendaya may be round a lot." Tom says as he walks back out the trailer.

"See I told you now let's go Tom will be waiting at the car." Harry says while I still pout at him.

I go to grab my stuff, but Harry beat me to it he then took my hand and started walking me out of my trailer towards their car. I must say I am a blushing mess while Harry is holding my hand because I'm not used to it, I also need to find ways to pay Harry and Tom back for the week that I will be staying at there's maybe I can cook them a meal as I have been told that I am a good cook and an excellent baker. It's set in my mind I will cook them something for dinner, now I just need to ask if they have food at their house or if we can go to the shops to get some.

"Hey guys to say thank you for letting me stay with you I was thinking about making you guys dinner if you have stuff to cook at yours if not what's your favourite meal and we can go shops for it." I ask while still holding Harrys hand as we walk to the car.

"You don't have to do tha..." Tom starts to say but I cut him off.

"No, I insist since you're letting me stay." I say and make it final.

"How about bolognas' we have the stuff at ours to make." Tom says while opening the driver side of the car.

I nod my head and go to get into the back seat when I get pulled back forgetting I am holding Harrys hand still. I look up and smile at him as he smiles back at me then let's go of my hand to put my stuff in the car then getting in the other side. I thought he would go sit next to Tom, but I'm surprised when he comes and sits next to me in the back, I lean my head on his shoulder and start to fall asleep as I haven't slept since waking up at 3am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Feedback always appreciated. x