Chapter 5

Y/N POV:

I was laying on the blow-up bed in the spare room of Harrys' and Toms house, we went to bed at 11pm and its currently 4am I haven't slept because every time I try to close my eyes the nightmare keeps on showing up and I hate reliving that night, so I've stayed awake I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get a drink while trying to be as quiet as I can so I don't wake the guys up. I get to the kitchen and start looking for a glass so that I can get some water, after I drank my drink, I put the glass in the sink and started my way back upstairs. I get to the upstairs hallway and think about going to Harrys' room hoping that he might help me sleep after thinking about it for 5 minutes I decided to go for it the worst that could happen is Harry kicking me out. I open Harrys bedroom door and go into his room he was sleeping peacefully that I rethink what I was going to do and went to leave I got to the door when Harry started talking.

"Hey are you okay?" I turn around as Harry said that.

"Um, I couldn't sleep sorry for waking you up I will go now and let you sleep." I say as I go to walk out of his room.

"Hey no its okay would you like to try and sleep here." Harry says while moving to make room for me.

"Are you sure?" I ask as I walk closer to the bed.

"Yeah, now come here and try to sleep." He says.

I walk up to his bed and get under the covers facing Harry I smile at him then turn around and start to fall asleep and as I am drifting off, I feel Harry wrap his arm around my waist. When he does this a smile is on my face as I fall asleep happy and safe with Harry.

I wake up the next morning well what I thought was the morning, but it was actually 2pm I sit up and look around the room and noticed that I am in Harrys room not the guest room. I blush to myself then get up out of bed and go to the spare room to get changed into some comfy tracksuit clothes as I don't expect to do anything today. After getting changed I go downstairs and see Harry and Tom in the living room with some other people that I have no idea who they are. I turn around to try and sneak back up the stairs, but Harry sees me and calls me down the stairs, so I turn around again and walk down the remaining stairs and just stand at the bottom of them nervous about being near people I don't know.

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you quickly in the kitchen." Harry says while walking towards me to take me to the kitchen, I follow him glad to be away from all the other people and be with someone I know and feel safe with.

"So, you know how Tom said that mine and his family was coming to visit well they came early as they want to spend 3 days here, so they are the people in the living room at the moment." Harry says while watching my facial expression.

"Um okay so I will go get my stuff and go I don't want to intrude on you guys spending time with your family, and before you ask, I will go to a hotel and stay there until work starts up again." I say and as I go to leave and pack up my stuff Harry grabs my arm to stop me.

"No, I'm not saying you have to leave not at all I just wanted to tell you they are here, you can stay honestly no one minds but you will have to stay in my room with me as my parents will take the guest room, I hope that's okay."

"Honestly, I'm fine going to a hotel." I say.

"No Y/N you are staying here we already said this yesterday and your already here so you're staying." I hear Tom say as he walks into the kitchen.

"Now come see everyone as right now they think you two are in here having a make out session which obviously not that I would mind." Tom says and me and Harry laugh a little and I blush a lot with what he just said.

We all walked out to the living room, and I stay close to Harry as I am really nervous, I've never met someone else's parents or family before. When Harry goes to move away, I grab his hand as a reflex, and he squeezes my hand and keeps hold of it as we both end up walking towards his family members. Then Harry starts pointing and introducing his family members to me.

"So, Y/N this is my twin brother Sam then our little brother Paddy, you already know Tom and then our parents Nikki and Dominic. Everyone this is Y/N she works on the Avengers set." As Harry finishes everyone is staring at me, and I try to hide behind Harry, but he won't let me.

"Hi everyone, it's nice to meet you but now I will be going upstairs and pretending I'm not here and let you guys all catch up." I say as I try to take my hand out of Harrys hold but it's not working, I'm stuck.

"Or I'm staying down here with everyone while you all catch up." I say while looking at Harry as he just smiles at me to my second answer.

Harry leads me to a one-seater and sits down and I go to sit on the floor but Harry wouldn't let me so I ended up sitting on his lap which his family must find weird as we aren't dating but it sure as hell looks like it. While they are all chatting and having fun I am staring at my lap and playing with Harrys hand as I have no clue what to do and I left my phone upstairs. I start to lay my head on Harrys shoulder as I am still tired from the night before, as I am laying on him, he pulls me closer to him and hugs me while I slowly drift to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I am planning to try and update on this book either every Saturday or every other Saturday.

Feedback appreciated.