Chapter 6

I wake up with a startle as I was having the nightmare again, I sit up and notice that I am in Harrys bed so I'm guessing Harry put me here after I fell asleep on him. I check the clock next to the bed and it read 5:00pm so I decided to go downstairs and see that everyone is sat in the living room chatting as I walk in Tom notices me and nudges Harry who was sat next to him, Harry looks up and smiles at me then pats the seat next to him, so I go to sit there. While I'm sat in between Tom, and Harry I look around the room to see their family members and trying to remember the names I was told earlier when I first met them.

"So, what would people like for dinner we can order food or go out for a meal?" Nikki asks while looking around at everyone to get an answer.

"Or I can cook if you guys want a home cooked meal I wouldn't mind." I say as I really wouldn't mind cooking, I like having something to do.

"You cooked last night you don't need to cook every night you know that right!" Tom says while looking at me.

"I know but I like to cook, and I feel like I need to be doing something right now instead of just sitting here." I say whilst getting up and starting towards the kitchen.

As I walk inside the kitchen, I hear someone walking in behind me, so I turn around and see Harry. He comes towards me and hugs me I was so confused on why he just suddenly hugged me, but I feel so comforted and safe that I hug him back. We just stand like this for what felt like 10minutes but was only like a minute. As he pulls away, he looks at me and tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You are one amazing woman you know that right, how about I help you cook tonight it could be fun and I can get to know you better." Harry says.

"That sounds like a nice idea do you actually know how to cook?" I ask while looking at him.

"No, I don't but Sam does if you want someone who can actually cook to help you out." Harry says while looking around the kitchen trying to not sound disappointed by the answer I will give.

"No, I would rather cook with you Harry as I am comfortable around you, and I don't know your brother Sam at all." I say while taking Harrys hand and walking towards the counter to think of what to make.

"So, what should we make, what food does your family like?" I ask while looking in the fridge.

"I'm sure they would eat anything you make." Harry says while looking in the fridge as well.

"Pasta bake it is and I will make a cake for dessert. How does that sound?" I ask looking at Harry.

"Sounds great let's get started." Harry says.

We get to work making pasta bake and a nice chocolate cake for dessert which has a strawberry filling so it's not to sickly to eat. While I am adding the finishing touches to dinner, Harry is setting the table ready for everyone to eat however I see that there aren't enough seats for everyone so I thought I would sit at the kitchen island which is better in a way so that the family don't have to be separated. I take all the food and quickly dish up my portion and leave it on the island then go to the table where Harry is and place it there for his family to pick at what they want to have. So, I made pasta bake with a salad and garlic bread I hope they like this.

"Do you want to go tell your family that dinner is ready." I ask Harry as he places the last fork on the table.

"Yeah, I will be back in a second." Harry says as he leaves the room.

While he is gone, I get out a glass and make myself a drink of water and place it next to my plate of food on the kitchen island with a knife and fork as well. I quickly grab some napkins and put them on the table and that's when everyone walks into the kitchen and take a seat at the table, the only people who didn't sit down was me and Harry.

"I made a pasta bake with salad and garlic bread and then for desert there is a chocolate cake with strawberry filling. I hope you all enjoy it." I say before walking towards the island.

"Would you like me to come sit up there with you I don't want you eating on your own." Harry says while looking at me.

"No, I'm fine you enjoy eating with your family they came to LA to see you and Tom not to have me intervene in it all." I say and I sat down at the island and ate my food while looking on Instagram on my phone. As I am scrolling through Instagram, I get a DM from Harry Holland.

Instagram DM's- bold-Harry italic-Y/N

Are you sure you are okay on your own I could come join you?

I'm honestly okay on my own and your supposed to be catching up with family.

I can catch up with them whenever, but I only have a certain amount of time with you.

Why wouldn't you be able to catch up with me whenever?

I don't know I just feel like after this week you won't have time to hang out.

You know I could always make time. The reason I work all the time is because I never had anything else to do and it just became my life but technically, I am only supposed to work for 5 days of the week I choose to do the extra time.

So, you would make time to hang out with me.

If you want to I can but not always of course because of work but the Russo Brothers love Tom, do they love you too cause then it will be easier to get time off.

End of DM's.

I laugh as I send that last message as I found myself funny and I know that Harry has read the message as I hear him laughing as well which peaks the attention of the rest of his family wondering what he is laughing at, and I just sit and watch to see what he is going to say. I must say the answer was nothing I thought he would say I thought he would tell a lie but not one that involves me.

"Y/N just said she would go on a date with me but only if she can get a stuffed teddy." Harry said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: feedback appreciated.