Chapter 4

Harry's POV:

I look down at Y/N sleeping on my shoulder, I'm glad that she is getting some sleep as she looked exhausted when I went to see her earlier and knowing that she had nowhere to go for the week I am glad that I had suggested staying with me and Tom. I carry on watching her sleep until Tom starts talking to me.

"Hey mate, I'm going to take a guess and say that you like Y/N and before you go saying you don't just think you never suggest for someone to stay at ours during the break we have from filming, also the way you look at her shows it all." Tom says while keeping an eye on the road and laughing a bit.

I can't say he's wrong Y/N is just different from everyone else, and I want to get to know her better like I've not known her long, but I also feel like I've known her for ages. I hope one day she feels the same way I feel about her.

"I can't say your wrong Tom she's different and I hope one day we could be more than friends." I say while still watching her sleep, we are nearly at our place.

Once Tom parks the car I carefully try to wake Y/N up without scaring her which I can say was a success since she woke up and smiled at me which I returned with my own smile. I help her out the car then grab her stuff from the boot, which is only one bag, so I wonder if this is everything she has or just what she needs while staying with me and Tom. I take Y/Ns' hand and walk her into the house, knowing that she hasn't pulled her hand away makes me happy as she is comfortable with me being around, I walk her into the living room and leave her there to get comfy while I go put her bag upstairs in my room as I will sleep in the guest room because it doesn't have a bed yet just a blow-up mattress. I walk back downstairs to see Y/N in the kitchen getting everything ready to make dinner, I try to offer some help, but she shooed me away, so I sat at the island and watched her cook peacefully while Tom is in the living room on the phone to Zendaya. While Y/N isn't looking I take my phone out and take a few pictures of her cooking peacefully and I post one that I took that has her back facing me as I don't want people to start spreading rumours and her getting hate. I then send her the pictures I took as well as a link to the post I put up now it's a waiting game to see what she says.

"Harry, can you pass me my phone please." Y/N asks while giving me a side glance.

I get up and walk towards her with her phone give it to her then sit back in my comfy seat. As I go to pick up my phone again, I see Y/N turn around and look at me with a smile on her face which I return and wait for her to say something.

"Thank you for the photos but I look horrible in all of them even the one you posted." Y/N says, and I frown at that she doesn't look horrible at all.

"That's not true you look amazing in the photos and how can a picture of you looking the opposite way look horrible, I thought I became a good photographer with these." I give her a big smile and she laughs and smiles back then turns around and carries on cooking. It's not much longer until she has done cooking and shouting to Tom that dinner is ready, we all sit at the kitchen island and eat the food that Y/N had made very well.

Once we had all finished eating, we decided to sit in the living room and watch a few films we had chosen Tangled and Beauty and the Beast. By the time we had finished both films it turned 11pm so we decided to head to bed, I lead Y/N upstairs and into my bedroom.

"You can sleep in my room it has a proper bed whereas the spare room only has a blow up." I say while standing at the door.

"Oh no honestly I'm fine sleeping on the blow-up bed I am the guest so I will take the spare room." She says and I go to say otherwise but she is already at the spare room, so I walk towards here and see that she has put her bag in there.

"Night Harry, I will see you in the morning."

"Night Y/N sleep tight." I give her a warm smile and then leave and close the door then head towards my room again. Once I get inside, I close my door and get ready for bed, I decide on just wearing a pair of tracksuit bottoms to bed then as soon as my head touches the pillow, I am fast asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Feedback always appreciated.