𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 || 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚊

Start from the beginning

I look at him one more time before heading out the arena and to the noodle shop.

It wasn't too busy this afternoon but the restaurant progressively got more and more crowded as it grew later in the night.

"And here are your last two bows of seaweed noodles. Can I get you guys anything else?" I asked a family that I had just finished serving.

"No, we're okay. Thank you." The mom said.

"No problem. Let me know if you need anything else." I smiled before walking up to the hostess for the night.

I walk up to the front to see if I have a new table.

"Did anyone else come in for me to take their orders?" I asked, walking to up Blossom.

"Yeah, a couple at table five. You can take that one. And they look pretty skinny so you're not gonna working that table for too long."

"You are so mean!"

"Realistic!" She interrupted.

I laughed before looking over to the waiting area. I saw Mako sitting and bouncing his leg up and down rapidly.

"Mako." I called out.

He looked up and quickly walked over to me. "Oh good. There you are." He says immediately.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a date with that Asami girl in like... an hour?" I said, glancing up at the clock.

"Ooohhh who's Asami?" Blossom interjected.

"This fine ass girl we met yesterday. And Mako got a date with her." I smiled. She goes "oouu" and stared up at him.

"I need help. Do I smell bad? Should I have taken a shower?" He lifts an arm and shoved his disgusting arm pit in my face.

"Ew what the fuck? You came here just to ask me that?" I shoved his arm away in disgust.

"And what made you think you didn't have to take a shower?" Blossom asked him, looking up at him and holding her head in her hands.

"I'm just nervous. I haven't been on a date with a girl this nice in a while." He said.

"You'll be fine. Just go home, take a quick shower- and I mean faster than lightning. Girls hate when you're late to a date." I told him.

"She's right." Blossom said.

"Thank you. And then run down to the restaurant."

"Oh but try not to sweat." Blossom said.

"Oh yeah don't. Take the bus." I said.

"Alright then. And gimme one of these." He reached behind the counter into the bowl of peppermint candies and grabbbed a fistful.

I immediately slapped his hand, making him drop them all back.

"Uh-uh. No, You are gonna go home brush your teeth like a normal person. Now go cause you have fifty minutes to go home and get ready." I told him.

He sighed and nodded understandingly.

"But just in case, take one." Blossom took a candy out of the bowl and put it in Mako's hand. He said thank you and rushed out of the restaurant.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed two menus for the couple I was going to be serving.

"I'll be back." I muttered to Blossom.