Chapter 1

I've always wondered what real love was like I've had the spur of what I thought was love but it all changed once I met him the man everyone things they would never get, the one person who treats them as an equal and with so much love that you hope to never lose as you want them with you forever till your last breath. I am Y/N Rowland, and this is my story on how I fell in love with Harry Holland, and he became my forever...

It Is a cold Monday morning when my alarm decides to wake me up from one of my dreamless nights, it is currently 5am and I have an hour until I must be at work like every other day. Every morning I wonder if I picked the right profession to do and every time, I get to the sets I know I picked the right profession as I love my job, I am just not a massive fan of early mornings. I am a make-up artist and photographer for movies and tv shows, I usually have one movie or tv show that I get hired by at a time as it's hard to keep everything organised and in the right places when working on many movies/ tv shows I have done it before and became too stressful, so I only work on one at a time. At the moment I'm working on Avengers Infinity War, I'm the only photographer who takes the photos but there are other make-up artists as it would be impossible for one person to do all the actors' hair and make-up. I've already spent 5 extra minutes in bed and it's now time for me to get up and get on with my day, I get out of bed and do my morning routine of a shower, getting dressed and brushing my teeth before straightening my hair then grabbing my phone and shoulder bag which holds my keys then leave the house. By the time I've locked the door to my temporary home in LA and got in the car it's already 5:30 am so I have 10 minutes to get to work so that I have time to set everything up before the actors arrive. It takes me 15 minutes to get to work so once I parked at the studio I got out and walked to my trailer, as I am walking by I see the food court where I usually get my breakfast in the morning as I don't have time to when getting ready, I look at the food as I walk past towards the trailer which has my name on the door so the actors know where to go when looking for me. I open up the trailer and go inside to set everything up and checking for what supplies I need more of as I use a lot of different products that I never remember to see If I need more until I have someone sat in the chair waiting for their make-up to be done.

By the time I'm done with setting up all the make-up products and cameras that I would need making sure that I have extras of everything its already 7:20 am which means I have 20 minutes until the actors start coming to get ready. I decide to walk to the food court to get something to eat as during the day I don't get a lot of time to when having to make sure everything is perfect for the directors and actors. As I am walking to the food court, I bump into someone which ends up with me landing on the floor which hurt I must say.

"I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, let me help you up are you okay?" Is what I hear as I look and see a handsome young man looking at me with a smile on his face. I take his outstretched hand to help me get up and dust myself off making sure I get all the dirt off me.

"That's ok I wasn't really looking where I was going either so I'm sorry but thank you for the help up." As I say this, he just stares at me with the smile still on his face and I smile back looking at how his hair flows in front of his eyes, but I can still see that they a hazel brown colour.

"I'm Harry it's nice to meet you, are you one of the background people in the film?" I was surprised when he asked if I were a background person for the film, I'm sure it would be fun, but I would prefer to stay off the big screen.

"I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you too but no I'm not an extra on the film I'm actually one of the make-up artists for the actors, I actually have to get going my first actor will be at my door any minute and I need to grab something quick to eat, I will see you around."

After saying that I grab a fruit pot and head back to my trailer and see my first actor at the door I walk up to them and open the door for them to go in. I tell them where to sit and that I would be with them in a minute, I put my fruit pot down on the table hoping that at some point if I get a break in between doing the actors make up that I would be able to eat.

I turn around and introduce myself hoping they would do the same as yes, I have seen the marvel films but with my job it's hard to keep up with remembering names of people and who they play. "Hi, I'm Y/N and I will be your make-up artist throughout your time filming, if you ever have a problem with what I do or want to give any helpful tips I would appreciate knowing but I am hoping there won't be any problems."

"Hi Y/N I'm Tom Hiddleston and I play Loki I'm sure you will do great maybe just try not to be so nervous."

"Noted thank you."

I do his make-up and then carry on doing 3 more actors make-up which are Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, and Chris Pratts. I laughed to myself as they seemed to have given me all the guys with the first name Chris to do their make-up and do some close-up photos once done so that I have a reference and for anything that the directors may use them for. After finishing all the make-up which took me ages so now its 9:00 am, I pack some in my bag, pick up my camera with extra SD cards and batteries then went to the set so I can talk to the directors to see what they would like me to take photos of. As I am walking to the director, I hear my stomach start rumbling as I still haven't had time to eat so my fruit pot is sat in my trailer where I put it when I got, there at 7:40. I ignored my stomach and got the information that I needed from the directors and got ready on the side of set with my camera set ready to take photos.

By the time everyone is finished with filming its 9pm and I haven't eaten all day as when the actors had a lunch break, I had to get the make-up for afterwards and check that all the photos where good quality. Even though everyone else is on their way home or to their temporary homes as they live in a different country like me as I live in the UK. Anyway, I'm still sat in my trailer on my laptop looking through all the photos that I took and putting the ones that are good into a folder and deleting the ones that aren't good. After I have sorted through all 800 photos, I've now got to send them off to the directors so that they can see if they want to use any for teasers or promoting the film. It's now 10:30 and I'm now packing everything up and I decide that I will stay at the trailer tonight as it's late and I'm exhausted from today so I ate my fruit pot from this morning and put my phone on charge as well as making sure my alarms are on then decided to sleep on the small sofa that I have in the corner of my trailer, as soon as my head hits the little cushion I am out like a light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Hey this is my new book let me know about what you think as I am accept any ideas or feedback on what I can do better.