61: Little big fight

Start from the beginning

Mei simply decked her in the face.

No-one made a sound as she turned back to the boy pinned against the wall and repeated the action, only this time she aimed her punch.

And crack went the boy's nose, before he too fell into unconsciousness just like his sibling.

Mei looked back to the group, 'We need to fix this.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All might finally had his prized daughter's fiancé in his arms, safe. Well as safe as one exploding Pomeranian could be. That was until the boy started choking on black goop that consumed him.

Now the hero was rushing across the city to the second raid location, well beyond his limit's to save that ungrateful child who his darling daughter seemed to cherish.

So the fact he was facing off against his arch nemesis when he arrived didn't up his mood any more. Especially once the man ordered his personal portal maker to escape with the villains and Bakugo.

So he did the only logical thing and launched at the only one who wasn't surrounding the boy, and the only one who could counter a detroit smash. All for One didn't even break a sweat as he turned to face the one holding the quirk he personally made well over a century ago.

Their fight was epic, strong winds, big reveals and an epic conclusion where 'good' wins against evil. But that wasn't the best part... that lied with the escaping villains and their hostage.

Once the man with multiple quirks informed his successor to run and continue making mistakes to learn, Kurogiri once again opened a portal for the group to escape with as the rest surrounded the explosive boy. His aggressive growls did cause a few of them to falter but not enough to stop their advances on the child.

Well that was until two circular walls of blue flames surrounded the boy then the rest of the villains.

'DAAAAAABBBBBIIIIIII' Shigaraki yelled before the smoke and the opaque flames obstructed him and Kurogiri from the other's vision.

Said flame user chuckled as he delved into his pocket and pulled out a small vial, quickly incinerating it with his cyan coloured quirk. This action alone was enough to cause some reaction all across his body as the outer most layer of his skin seemed to melt away, peeling back his scars to reveal nearly flawless skin and snow white hair.

Once his mini transformation finished, he glanced to the side to see his favourite little vampire practically vibrating with happiness. I mean who wouldn't now she could finally meet the green smol adorable bean her big bro wouldn't shut up about. Dabi- sorry Touya chuckled and dropped his flames to reveal almost all of the league on the ground, groaning. He assumed his little sister severed many... many tendons and ligaments to leave them in such a state.

So like any person would be petted the adorable girl able to topple any organisation by herself.

In the end, All for One was defeated, All m- cough cough, Ass-might's true pathetic form was revealed to the world, almost all of the league, bar Shigaraki and Kurogiri were arrested and the two undercover heroes could now finally spend time with their happy smol bean.

If only life were that simple

And if only I wasn't an evil megalomaniac hell bent on causing angst to the most pure beans. Hehe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYO My precious beans! Sorry I vanished again, fell victim to exhaustion again, a few other things(GOOD FOR ONCE!) happened and I've been waaaaayyy to busy, that's I struggle to keep up with my books!

Anyways, I despise you all thoroughly, I mean how can i prep my 200 special when I GAIN LIKE 10 FOLLOWERS FOR NOT POSTING IN 2 WEEKS???!! But honestly thank you all, everyone who has followed and commented, you all genuinely make my day. Especially Chungu and the person who said I was important enough to have a reddit conspiracy page!

Anyways, updates might be a little slower but I'm getting used to my new new new... how many news was it? 6 I think at this point, anyways newx6 schedule, mix it in with some amazing anime this season and me needing to make my 200 special it's probably gonna be dropped once every 3-4 days for a bit now.

Sorry

In other news, if I finish this in time should I bother to drop it into the wattys? Idk if its worth it, or what. Plus im sorta new to wattpad as most of u know soooooo, help? Plz!