05. S2 -special-

This scene wasn't in the drama. They're all my imaginations. Have fun reading!

*********************

Yoon-hee opened her eyes at the touch of the sunlight softly on her skin. It took her half a minute to adjust her eyes with the light cornering her. After she realised that she wasn't in her room, she quickly got up on her elbows to take a better look at her surroundings.

She caught the sight of a woman's silhouette standing at the side of the room with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Care for a breakfast?" Shim su ryeon offered the woman on the bed with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Na Ae Gyo-ssi.." Yoon-hee took a brief look at the woman before she was startled at her own condition. "Where are my clothes?!" She covered her completly naked body with the bed sheets before making eye contact with the laughing woman beside her. "Why are you so terrified?" She looked into the younger woman's eyes and brushed her messy hair away from her face.

"Just answer my question. What did you do with my clothes?" Yoon-hee eyed the woman. She was wearing a casual clothes that morning. A clean white tee and a pair of green shorts, revealing her toned legs.

"Do you perhaps think that I did something to you last night?" Su-ryeon brought her face closer to the woman's ear. Whispering those words beneath her breath. As the younger woman's breath was getting heavier. Su-ryeon broke into laughter. "Loosen up a bit would you?" She teased the naked woman. "I took off your clothes last night because you were–" Her eyes travelled from the woman's eyes to her exposed cleavage. "I was what?" Yoon-hee question snapped Su-Ryeon back into reality. "You were wet." She replied briefly before getting up from the bed, placing the coffee on the table beside it.

Yoon-hee was still left confused by Su-ryeon and followed Su-ryeon to the living room with the bed sheets wrapped around her naked body.

"It was a long story. Anyway here are your clothes and I have new clothes for you inside the other bag. Change yourself into it alright." Su-ryeon handed two bags to Yoon-hee. "Maybe you should take a shower first before anything, you smell like a drunk old man." She chuckled at her. "What the fuck are you playing around for Ae Gyo-ssi?" Yoon-hee threw the bags on the floor and grabbed Su-ryeon by her shirt. She pushed her down to the couch. The bed sheets are now revealing her whole body to Su-Ryeon's full view. Yoon-hee might think that it's fine since they're both women and there are no other people in the house anymore after she looked around before. Luckily she still wore her black underwear but her bra was wet that night so Su-ryeon still needed to take it off. Su-ryeon grabbed the woman's wrists but looked away from the bold woman on top of her. "Easy there Yoon-hee ssi. Can you please let me go first?" Yoon-hee looked down at the blushing woman and moved away from her. She realised that she took it too far so she walked to the bag she has thrown to the floor just now and put on the clothes given by Su-ryeon. Su-ryeon cleared her throat while trying to fix herself into a more comfortable position. She sat on the couch and waited for Yoon-hee to finish dressing.

"Didn't I say that we won't be meeting again so why– did you come back?" She asked Yoon-hee straightaway.

Oh Yoon Hee took a seat next to her and calm herself down before answering the question. "I need answers." She held her tears back from falling down her cheeks. "I need answers for everything that's happening around me. For Ro-Na's death. Who are you Na Ae Gyo-ssi? What's your connection with Joo Dan tae? Why did you meet me that day at the restroom. Why did you resembles her so much?" She broke into tears.

Hearing her friend's breaking down like this, slowly arching back the pain inside of her. When she said that Oh Yoon Hee should feel the pain of losing a child, this isn't what she meant back then. She knew the pain and she doesn't want her friend to feel it too.

She gathered herself together and stood up from the couch. She walked by Yoon-hee and told her to leave. "Don't ever look for me again Yoon-hee ssi no matter how bad you want your answers." Before she could walk away. Yoon-hee pulled her down and switched their positions aggressively pushing the older woman's shoulders onto the couch. Su-ryeon involuntary placed her hands on Yoon-hee thighs. Her eyes went wide to the sudden reaction. She looked up just to be shocked more of Yoon-hee's eyes that were burning just now turning into glassy eyes. Her tears fall on Su-Ryeon's cheeks as she still grabbing onto Su-Ryeon's shirt.

Su-ryeon know how terrible must she felt right at that moment. With the resemblance of a woman she once knew. With the death of her daughter. The betrayal of her one and only love. The hard grips are now slowly become weaker. Su-ryeon moved her hands from Yoon-hee thighs to her waist. Pulling the younger woman closer to her. She wrapped the younger woman with her arms and buried her head between the woman's chest. Yoon-hee gave in as she placed her hands around Su-Ryeon's head. How could a stranger like Na Ae Gyo have a soothing effect on her? She then fainted onto the couch with Su-ryeon in her arms. "I guess the side effects from that thing you inhaled made your emotions became unstable." Su-ryeon let herself out from the woman's embrace and brought the woman into her arms. She took her back into her room and messaged a number from Yoon-hee's contact. *Logan Lee

'Come take your friend at this place.'

Su-ryeon then gave him the address to the bar below the apartment and asked him to come in an hour.

She then called the owner of the bar to help her get Yoon-hee down to the waiting room in the bar. When they reached that place, Su-ryeon placed Yoon-hee carefully on the couch in the waiting room and wrote a note to Logan lee.

Take her home, I placed all her things in her car. It was parked infront of the gate.

–miss stranger–

Su-ryeon placed the note on the table and hid herself between the shelves when she heard someone was talking to the bartender.

It didn't take an hour for Logan to come to the place, he took the instructions given by the bartender regarding the unconscious woman at the bar and walked inside the room. He looked around just to find his friend was laying on the couch, drunk he thought. He read the note on the table and tried to wake Yoon-hee up, he shook her shoulders softly in attempt to wake her up. Failed at his short mission. He placed her small body in his arms and brought her back into his car. He ordered his men to bring Yoon-hee's car back to hera palace.

They went separate ways. Logan brought Yoon-hee back to hotel he was staying. He couldn't let the Hera residents to see Yoon Hee in that state. He took a quick glance at the woman's soft face, sleeping quietly in the passenger seat. "What do I do with you Yoon-hee ssi?" He shook his head slightly at the sight of his friend.

'Till we meet again, Yoon Hee-ssi..' Su ryeon left the room and made her way back to the apartment.