11. S2E9

The city view from above at Logan's hotel room caught his attention. It have always been a comfort for him whenever he's thinking of something. He moved his finger in a circle along the glass line before he took a sip from the red wine.

He was still bothered of the thought that night when he stole a kiss from his friend. 'That's nonsense, I do not have feelings for her.' 'Why did I do that?' 'It was just a one time thing.' 'Can it be that I have started to develop something for her?' 'It's Yoon hee-ssi, I can not do this.' He denied all the ideas that went through his mind.

After a couple of minutes battling with his own thoughts, a knock heard from his door. He ignored it at first because he thought it was just a service for cleaning room. After the second, third and continuous knocking and ringing from the alarm door. He snapped. He rushed to the door and opened it harshly.

"I need a little priva–" a woman fell into his arms. "Yo-yoon hee ssi, what are you doing here?" Oh Yoon-hee stood up quickly and took a few steps back. "Logan.." Yoon-hee avoided an eye contact with the man infront of her, making the conversation a little bit awkward. "I just came back from Ro Na's grave.." Logan saw her expression fell as she told him where she was coming from. "Please come in." Logan made a way and Yoon-hee walked into the room. She took a seat in the living room and placed her laptop on the table.

"I didn't knew you were coming." Logan tried to start a conversation. "I don't think I can be alone right now thinking of my dead daughter, it's safer for me if I have a company." Yoon-hee confessed her intention. Logan know that it would be dangerous for them because Yoon-hee's emotions must have gone wrong after visiting her daughter's grave. She might do something drastic like the last time he kidnapped her from the hospital. That woman almost tried to harm Ha Yoon chul and Cheon Seo Jin. Luckily he was following her from the grave since he was worried for her.

Logan sighed thinking of that day again. "I can't figure out what Na Ae Gyo is thinking, even seeing her kids didn't have much effect." Yoon-hee broke the silence with her opinion about the woman. "She accepted your deal meeting her children?" Yoon-hee nodded. Logan finally realised, that was the cause that made Yoon-hee gathered the courage to visit her daughter's grave. She must have felt lonely when she saw the twins. "She won't readily show her emotions." Logan took a sip of his wine. Yoon-hee swallowed a bit thinking of the situation in the bathroom. She can't tell Logan that she made a move on Ae Gyo but rejected him on that night. She chose not to tell him about it. "We'll have to see." Logan broke the silence and placed the glass away.

Yoon-hee formed a faint smile. "What about Cheonsoo District? Has there been progress?" She changed the topic. Logan moved slightly closer to Yoon-hee and met her eyes. Focusing on the subject. "As expected, it reached Kang Ma Ri and Lee Kyu Jin too. The tip we leaked to the three Queens worked." He assured her. He saw a bit of excitement formed from Yoon-hee's sparkling eyes. Their plans are working just fine, now it's time for the next step. "Then it's time to make our move." Logan nodded and Yoon-hee took out her phone, she dialed a number on her phone and waited.

'Hello, Mr Hwang. It's Oh Yoon-hee. I'll sell lot 27 in Cheonsoo. — Yes. Please find out if there are more buyers. — As soon as possible please.'

She ended the phone call and put it back in her handbag. She felt nervous as she could feel the guy's stare around her neck. She got chills to her spine. She looked up and as she was expecting, he is indeed was staring at her peacefully. Admiring her bewitching beauty that night. She scoffed a bit clearing her throat and made the guy to come back into the reality. Logan sensed something from the woman. He realised that he made Yoon-hee uncomfortable with his involuntary action just now. They moved themselves to a more comfortable position. Logan stood up and walked around the room. He didn't know what to do so he just pretend refilling his wine.

"The air is a bit hot isn't it?" Yoon-hee exhaled softly and loosen the scarf around her neck. Exposing a bit more of her appealing skin. "I'll lower the air-conditioner temperature." Hearing her question, he placed his glass on the table and bent down to reach the controller. He unconsciously placed his gaze on the woman's tights. Yoon-hee crossed her legs, showing the tense in her muscles. 'It's just a formal clothes Logan.' He moved his eyes away and took his seat again beside the woman. Yoon-hee was still looking at the guy's weird behaviour. He wasn't always like this. 'What makes him nervous tonight.' She frowned to herself.

After a few seconds of doing nothing, Logan remembered the laptop that Yoon-hee has brought. He opened the laptop and typing down the password. They shared almost everything in the last few years. Home. Food. Money. Except for past. He knows how much her past have hurt her. She did tell him some of the bitter stories regarding Cheon Seo Jin with him, but that's it. She's not the kind that likes to tell her stories either.

Logan focused on the laptop infront of him and opened the spy app. "Joo Dan Tae should be arriving at his vacation house." Interested with the conversation, Yoon-hee leaned closer. Logan handed the other earphone to Yoon-hee. Deja vu hits them. They looked at each other with a worry feeling of the woman on the other side. They were at it again. But this time, not the guy was yelling, it was Shim Su Ryeon. She was mad yelling at Joo Dan Tae, playing her fake role as Na Ae Gyo.

'She's interested in Cheonsoo District?' Logan found his chance to meet the woman again.

'Joo Dan Tae is blackmailing Cheon Seo Jin?' Yoon-hee frowned in curiosity.

When the conversations have ended. They closed the app and started to share their opinions about the fight. Logan was planning to meet the woman but Yoon-hee is more interested with Joo Dan Tae's plans about Cheon Seo Jin. After they had planned to find out more about the woman's secrets, Yoon-hee went back home alone. She didn't want Logan to send her to her place again. It could reminds them of that awkward situation.

'I'm not mad. Let's talk later okay?' Her lovely voice assured the guy on the phone. She ended the call and took the small glass on the table. The woman stood up and drank the alcohol all the way down her throat. She exhaled in pleasure. She put back the glass on the table and walked to the mirror, wiping all the dark makeup away, revealing her natural divine beauty.

She walked to the shower and stripped down from the towel. The warm water hits her skin as she moved the short dark hair wig away from her head. The brunette long hair fell down. She brushed her soft hair daringly under the warm shower, feeling the freedom for awhile to become herself. The ink of the butterfly mark on her back slowly faded away. The woman never died. She's alive but no one can know that yet. She knows that Logan and Yoon Hee are suspecting her lying but they don't know that she's the real Shim Su Ryeon. Especially not Joo Dan Tae. Shim Su Ryeon closed her eyes, drowning in her own world. She felt trapped under the sea. The chain of burdens she felt are still wrapping around her legs. Too many deaths are weighing on her shoulders at that time.

'Im just upset. You're like a big sister to me.' 'Can I call you eonnie from now on?' 'Eonnie, you are seriously my savior.' 'Let's not get into a fight or betray each other.' 'My beautiful eonnie I love you.'

*sudden ringing in Su-Ryeon's ear

'Why did you do that?!' 'Everything was a lie. You pretended to help me and worry about me. You were a hypocrite! Isn't that right?' 'Why did you even come into my life and made my life miserable?!' 'Everything is over between us. Don't come and see me again.'

"Urgh!" Su-ryeon fell on her knees and supported herself against the wall. She let the water raining down her cold skin as she wrapped herself with her own arms. Tears started to fall down her wet cheeks. Guilt and fears surrounded her.

'Why do I start to remember all those things again.'

Shim Su-ryeon buried her head between her arms and legs. She sobbed in silence. The sound of the water hitting the ground filled the empty room.

#########

It's just a short chapter. See you soon? ^^