03. S2E7

"Who are you?" The man observed the stranger in his room.

He studied her all over. Who's this chic woman infront of him.

The woman turned over to face him. Giving him a small smile from the corner of her lips.

"Shim Su Ryeon?" The man is confused by the sight of Na Ae Gyo.

Without wasting any more of her time. Na Ae Gyo stepped forward and slid her hand on the back of Joo Dan Tae's neck.

She pulled him into a kiss. Catching his upper lip with her soft lips but he was hesitant. He pulled back at the second attempt of Ae Gyo to kiss him.

"How have you been? It's been a while. Joo Dan Tae." She formed a mocking smile on her lips.

He looked at her, he turned Ae Gyo's back paranoidly zipping down her clothes. Searching for something. "What are you doing?" She chuckled at first but then changed her tone to a serious one. "You're always so rough with your greetings."

Dan Tae let out a sigh after he saw the butterfly tattoo on her back. "Na Ae Gyo."

"Pull it back up." She ordered.

He pulled the zip up and let go of the woman's shoulders.

"What's going on? When did you come?" He asked, he knew that something was up after two years of searching for his beloved lover. Na Ae Gyo cut him off and of course he won't just let it go. He thought of it most days after he lost contact and whereabouts of the her.

Na Ae Gyo made her way to the mattress and suits herself in his home. She sat down on the bed and crossed her legs. "I came here as soon as I landed." She shared. "So, did you like your suprise?"

Joo Dan Tae looked at her from the top before making his way beside the bed. He knelt before his lover. "You should've told me that you were coming. I would've pick you up." He placed his hands in hers. Rubbing his thumb on her skin.

Feeling disgusted. Na Ae Gyo let go of his hand. "That's so lame, you know I hate things like that." She said briefly.

Na Ae Gyo walked away from the bed followed by Joo Dan Tae and looked into the mirror.

Dan Tae wrapped his arms around Ae Gyo's waist and placed his head on his lover's shoulder. "It feels weird." She looked at her reflection quietly. Dan Tae frowned at her sentence. "As if, a part of me has died." She confessed staring straight into Joo Dan Tae's eyes. It was awkward that Dan Tae almost feeling uncomfortable with her confession and let go of the woman's waist. The cold woman's features turned into an amused one. She turned to face him and placed her hands on the man's shirt.

"I've been living as her after all this time." She said smiling to him. She was playing with her fingertips on the man's shirt before asking. "Do you still remember your promise? Since she's dead." Dan Tae formed a small smile. "Soon, you'll live here with me." He poked her nose. "But you can't show your face yet to the twins, they doesn't know yet of you as their mother." Ae Gyo pushed him away. This isn't okay. "Why would they need time? Why can't they just accept that their fake mother is dead? This is stupid."

She walked out from the room and made her way down the stairs. "I've lived as Su Ryeon-ssi for- 20 years!" She gasped loudly at the fact. "I pretended to be her for you, chugging expensive wine that I don't even like, wearing long dresses that are so not my style. You promised me to make this Penthouse mine! I just need this life, my life! I couldn't give a damn about the twins." Dan Tae smiled at her whines.

He pulled her into his embrace and cupped the side of her cheek. "It won't be long. I promise. After I divorce Cheon Seo Jin and get the full ownership of the company. You're free to live here as Joo Dan Tae's queen." "That better be true." Ae Gyo whispered beneath her breath before pulling away, making her way into Dan Tae's study room. "I'll go for now and tell your men to stop following me. It's annoying. I can take a good care of myself." She winked at him and disappeared between the bookshelves.

She stepped out from the private elevator and pulled on a black glasses. Hiding her facial features from the Hera's residents. She doesn't want to be recognise by anyone there. Not yet.

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

I feel tired. Soooooo tired. Meet you guys again in the next update :D ^^ annyeongg!