[1-6] ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ white christmas

Start from the beginning

"Rook to A2. Checkmate," Analise smiled. Harry groaned and watched as his king draw his sword piercing his own chest with it. Analise giggled, "Sometimes, sacrificing the queen is the key to victory."

"Yeah, yeah," Harry rolled his eyes, "Where's Jovana?"

"At home visiting her parents and little brother. Why, have you finally decided she isn't evil?"

"She is evil. She's a Slytherin, Ron mumbled.

Analise simply rolled her eyes and looked at Harry expecting a better answer. He raised his eyebrows and his eyes grew wide looking at both Ron and Analise not knowing who's side to take.

"I think I'll head back to the dormitories, actually," Harry cleared his throat.

"Yeah, I think I will too. Being friends with someone who's probably plotting on murdering every muggle-borns says a lot about a person," Ron insulted.

"Lame! If it weren't for Jovana, both of you would've died in the hands of the troll. You didn't even know what to do until Hermione helped you! You put her in that situation in the first place," Analise squinted her eyes at Ron.

"Whatever, psychopath!" Ron shouted.

"Ron!" Harry angrily stopped him.

"She is a psychopath. Killed the damn troll and didn't even blink an eye and befriending a girl that's a part of the sacred 28."

"Alright, Ron, that's enough."

"I saved a life by doing that unlike you, frozen in fear," Analise defended herself.

"You can't even perform a basic spell!" Ron exclaimed.

"You can't even hold a broom properly!"

"Prat," Ron spat.

"Twit!"

"Psychopath!"

"Tosser!"

"I'm really going to bed now," Harry shook his head.

"Good that. The psychopath is also going to bed," Analise squinted her eyes at Ron getting up to leave.

"Yeah, the tosser says goodnight," Ron mocked.

Analise didn't wait for Harry and stormed out of the great hall. She didn't hate Ron, they were only bickering. Although, he was being extremely annoying.

Harry had to run to catch up with her walking towards the magical staircases. Even then, he didn't talk to Analise. Having known her for multiple years, he knew speaking to her while she was annoyed would only end in trouble. So, he waited. He waited until the two finally entered the common room.

"Do you think I'm a psychopath?" Analise finally broke the silence.

"No, not at all. You know Ron was just joking."

"Yeah, I do... It's just... When I killed the troll... when its blood splattered on the walls and even droplets on my face, I didn't feel a single emotion—"

"You did what you had to do."

"No, listen. When I killed the troll, I didn't feel a single emotion aside from excitement."

"Maybe you were just excited you accomplished something big?"

Analise sighed, "Maybe."

"Don't worry too much about it, Analise. I've known you for the longest time and you're far away from being a psychopath."

She sighed again looking at Harry's eyes. She forced a smiled, "...My parents really wanted you to spend Christmas with us."

"I should write them a letter of how thankful I am for treating me like their own."