Chapter.14

Author's POV

Taehyung looked at taeyan as taeyan smiled "let's go tae jimin told us to come to his house " taeyan said as taehyung just nodded getting up to get ready...

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes as I felt someone talking with me I looked around and saw jungwon I immediately hugged him "my baby " I said as I hugged him I thought I lost him for forever "am sorry momma is sorry " I said as tears welled up in my eyes .....I pecked all over his face as he smiled "I love you momma " he said as I smiled "momma loves you infinity baby " I said as he smiled hugging me "Mrs.kim " I looked up and saw Y/n....I smiled but wait what am I doing here why are we here.."your every questions answer will he given unnie trust me " she said as I gulped nodding as yes "where is my husband ?" I asked as she looked at me worried "I'll be back jungwon come in noona will give you food " she took jungwon away from me....as I looked at her I sighed is it true ? Jin is not my husband but cousin? Fake husband ? Does it mean everything is fake ? But I gave birth to jungwon.....I wiped my tears my life is mess "someone help me " I mumbled as someone knocked on the door I wiped my tears away "come in " I said as some old man came inside with juice "miss. Y/n " he greeted bowing why does he looks so familiar before I can say anything he hugged me like a father would hug his daughter...I gulped I felt safe...."Y/n where have you been did you know how much worried I was ,you always called me your ajushi but how are you my child..am am just happy your fine " he said as I felt him tearing up I gulped pulling back "I dunno who you are but am fine ajushi " I said as I smiled which he didn't written instead cried "ajushi why why are you crying ?" I asked as I wiped his tears "drink this miss.Y/n I'll be back with your dinner soon " he said as left the room locking the door why does my heart ache watching this new people's crying ? Who am I? Who are they ? What part did I missed ? What did i forget?

Author's POV

Jimin's butler looked towards the sky as he talked with himself "why must that poor girl suffer this much !! Why !! She has never done anything bad to anyone yet she is always suffering why why why !!!! I always believed you god but then why does you don't exist in her life why must she suffer " he yelled a little while crying his heart hurts he has never seen his ms.jung like this no he cannot see her losing herself again and again she was a happy pil, never did wrong to anyone they whyy ? Life is not fare never he wiped his tears as jimin stood beside him looking at the sky "am sorry ajushi " jimin said as his butler looked at him worried "master ?" He said as jimin looked down facing him "I know you have always seen Y/n as your daughter and I ruined her I know I'm not the unforgivable but please ajuhsi forgive me " jimin said as his butler sighed holding jimin by his shoulder "jimin I've always seen you as my son rather than my master and about Y/n she is like my daughter too she gave me the warmth any daughter would give to her father and this time it's not your fault but someone's else and the least I can request you is please give Y/n all her happiness back...." he said as jimin looked up at him smiling a little "I promise she will be happy ,happy with her love " he said as he walked away....

Areum looked at jimin as he held her both hands "what's wrong?" She asked as he smiled "you trust me ?" He asked as she smiled "more then anything " she replied "forgive me for my last sin ?" He asked as she looked ar him confused "what what do you mean ?" She asked as he smiled locking her lips with his kissing her like his life depended on it she gasped but gave in forgetting there is a child with them ,the child automatically closed his eyes as the maids awed at him "I needed my strength baby " jimin said as he pecked her forehead "go to sleep " jimin said as he once again pecked her lips and looked at the maids sharply "take the baby away in guest house ,take miss Areum too and Ajushi too " he said as he gulped "give me the food you cooked for Y/n and remember no matter what no one will come upstairs " jimin said as Areum's eyes widened she gulped in fear but she didn't said anything no it's not like she doesn't trust jimin she knows that he loves her ,he is her's but she is worried ,worried for Y/n....but if he choose this way then it's a right one "jimin shi " she said as he looked back at her "sa-sarangey " Areum said as she ran away to the door jimin stood shook "did did she just said she loves me ?" Jimin asked the maids as they nodded "you don't even know korean ?" Jungwon said as jimin glared at jungwon which jungwon returned with showing his tongue "this kid I swear is just Y/n but a Male version " jimin mumbled under his breath as maids giggled "he reminds me of you when you were kid master you looked exactly like this " the head maid said as jimin rolled his eyes "yeah yeah whatever " he said as he took the tray in his hand and signalled them to take jungwon out "remember no one will come up if you do I'll not care about anything " jimin said as he glared coldly at everyone and started walking upstairs where his Eternal love was ,where his dark Shade's was shaded in his dark shades.

*Next Chapter Will Be a little Dark so get ready *