Pretty

It's been three days since I last saw Lalisa.

Hobi hyung told me that she was busy because of practice. I didn't want to disturb her, so I asked Hoseok hyung to tell me when she was free so I can . . . well, I honestly don't know what I'll do when she's free.

I have a crush on Lalisa — that's a fact that I refuse to deny.

However, I didn't want to rush it. I want to know more about her — her likes, her dislikes, what she does when she's mad, scared, or tired. I want to know what makes her happy, or what makes her cry. Her insights, her frustrations, her humour.

I genuinely want to know more about her.

Today is Saturday. No classes, thankfully. So, my hyungs and I decided to chill at our house for today.

"One more," Tae–hyung told me, restarting our game.

Kim Taehyung. 30th of December.

As I was playing some Overwatch with Tae–hyung, Hoseok hyung tapped a finger on my shoulder, causing us to pause our game. Once he had both of our attention, he handed me a ticket, my brows knitting together in an instant.

"What's this for?" I asked him.

"That's for tomorrow, consider it as a token of my appreciation for delivering the props to my classmate," he beamed, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I stared at the ticket that he gave me — a movie ticket?

"Hyung, this is a horror movie. You know I don't like horror——"

Upon seeing how Hoseok hyung was smiling at me, I can tell that there was a catch on why he gave me only one ticket to a horror movie.

No way.

"Why'd you buy only one ticket? The seven of us could've gone together," Tae–hyung began to whine.

I momentarily excused myself, dragging Hobi hyung along with me. I needed to confirm whether what I'm thinking is correct. And so, once I thought that the coast was clear, I began talking.

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked him.

"Mhm!" Hoseok hyung giggled. "You're going on a date with Lalisa!"

My eyes widened, jaws dropping at the confirmation.

"H–how?" was all I could mutter.

I'm not complaining. God, I'm not complaining. I'm just . . . on cloud nine right now. I can't think straight.

"So the people in our major, including the freshmen, were playing a game and us seniors lost. Each freshmen would have one senior to treat them or do one favour, and I insisted that I treat Lalisa. She said she wanted to see a horror movie, so I bought her a ticket."

"Does she know that I'm going tomorrow?" I asked him.

Hoseok hyung nodded his head. "I told her that I can't accompany her since I have some errands, so I asked if you can replace me and she was totally fine with it."

It took me a while before it could sink in.

I'm going on a movie date with Lalisa.

>><<

Hoseok hyung told me to come to the movie theatre at 5PM, just in front of the snack bar.

I glanced at my wristwatch, seeing that there was about 15 minutes after 5PM. Yes, I was late.

It was traffic, so I just got out of the bus halfway and ran towards here. I looked around, seeing that there was no sign of her.

As I was waiting for Lalisa, I realised that I don't have her number, and I forgot to ask Hoseok hyung for it.