Lalipop

A/N : Utterly in love with the song above. This song helped me with the vibe of this chapter. Hope y'all like it, too. :)

"You're . . . not gonna run away?" Jin hyung hesitantly asked me.

I nodded my head, staring straight at the mirror. Determined as I was to get my hair cut, everyone in the room seemed to be confused as per why I was acting like that.

"Hoseok, what did you do?" Jin hyung immediately asked Hoseok hyung.

Hoseok hyung, who was just munching on some chips in the corner, lifted both of his arms. "I didn't do anything to the kid! I swear!"

Scoffing upon hearing myself being called a kid again, I directly averted my gaze onto Jin hyung. "Hyung, please cut my hair now."

"What's happening here?" Namjoon hyung exits his room half-naked, on his way to our house's personal gym.

"He's asking for a haircut!" Jin hyung says in panic.

Rolling my eyes for the nth time, I once again whined, "Please just do it. It's late at night so the barbershops are all closed. If I cut my own hair, I'd look like a damn coconut again!"

"Oh, those were the days. And remember when we used to call you Kookoonut because of it——?" Jin hyung laughs in a reminiscent state.

I grabbed Jin hyung's hand and looked at him under full determination. "Please cut my hair."

"The world must probably be ending soon," Taehyung gasps as he walks pass me and Jin hyung.

Oh, how I wanted this to be over before the rest of my hyungs come out and watch. It's so embarrassing.

Yoongi hyung who was once again bickering with Jimin hyung came into the scene. They both halted and gazed upon me, intrigued with whatever was going on. When Jimin hyung walked pass me, he slightly nudged my head.

"Wow! I need to take a video of this!" Jimin hyung laughed out loud.

Face flushing red from all the attention, I took the scissors out of Jin hyung's grasp and basically ran away from them, storming into my room and locking the door. A haircut was all I asked for!

Should I risk it? Or should I just wake up early tomorrow to go the barbershop? Then again, the barbershop may be full first thing in the morning, so I might end up being late for school.

Argh! This is so hard.

Think, Jungkook. Think.

I brought the pair of scissors up, squinting my eyes towards it. I couldn't still be that bad at cutting my hair, right? It's been four years since that coconut-head incident happened. I probably improved, even for a bit.

Untying my hair, I looked at the mirror as I realised that Jin hyung was right — it was getting long.

Did Lalisa dislike it? I think she did. She said she's gonna see me soon. Soon probably means tomorrow.

It's not like I have any emotional attachment to my hair, anyway . . .

Ugh.

Maybe I should just leave it be?

Yeah, I should leave it be.

Cool.

. . .

. . .

. . .

Ah, fuck it!

>><<