"Class 2-A, it is time." Iida's strict voice made it seem like everybody was ready to head off to war and not just a school event.

The nervous energy that burst through everybody was exciting, it made you ponder of what exactly was in store for you today. The possibilities were endless. There was no limit to how far the school was going to go. No financial budget, and nearly everything was legal on school grounds. There was something exciting about the mystery, the dangerous glint to the games got your blood pumping.

Who knew you were such an adrenaline junkie.

Even after watching the videos about the Sports Festival, nothing really prepared you for this.

Walking out onto the open field, hearing the crowd cheer and Mic's announcement, it was overwhelming. It was loud, the noise itself was bound to leave your ears ringing. Following the class, you looked up at the hundreds of unfamiliar faces. It was crazy to think about just how fast the night changed- one second you were a prisoner with no future, and the next you were standing in the middle of an arena with fans screaming out.

Bakugo could see the noticeable tension on your shoulders, your eyes wide as you drank in the sight. He understood the feeling. His first year, everybody was yelling about Class 1-A due to the recent villain attack. The eyes on him easily freaked him out, even if he didn't show it. This year, it was tolerable, but people were definitely excited to see what became of the infamous first year class.

Pro Hero Midnight was the announcer once again as she stood on the slightly raised stage, her whip cracking against the ground, demanding the attention of everybody.

Letting her voice blend into the background, you continued to focus on the scene around you. There were so many things to take notice of, plus you wanted to see if you could find Eri in the crowd. Slightly impossible since from down there, all the faces were just specks.

It wasn't until Midnight announced the student pledge that you began to actually pay attention.

Was it going to be Bakugo again?

However, when he didn't take a step forward, you noticed that it was in fact Yaoyorozu who was going to make a speech.

Last year, the student who scored first in the entrance exam was chosen to give the introductory speech, with it being Bakugo who scored the highest. However, for second years, the top student in the class was chosen. And it wasn't just the top student in the hero class, but the top student in the entire second year class.

Fuck yeah Momo, you cheered on mentally as you smiled brightly at your friend, noticing how she looked put together and not even the slightest bit nervous.

"Today, I pledge to give it my all. We have all grown, getting closer and closer to our full potential and it's been an honor as Class 2-A's Vice President to see everybody become the heroes they were meant to be. Today, we all stand here together, ready to demonstrate to the world what U.A is all about. Plus Ultra!"

Cheers erupted from everywhere- the people on the stands, the students surrounding you, even Present Mic was loudly cheering through the speaker system.

The class congratulated Yaoyorozu, complimenting her speech as it truly captured everybody's fighting spirit.

As the crowd settled down, a screen behind Midnight began to rotate, until it finally chose the first event of the year.

Flashing in bold letters was 'Ground Beta Race.'

Your classmates began to cheer, so it must be a good thing then. But you didn't know what Ground Beta was or where it was located. Still, a race seemed easy enough.